Thursday, September 17, 2009

Thursday- Times A Wastin'

This bundle of a mess of clothes is what I have left in my size. Today was the day I sorted out these garmets and tried to find a place to keep them. My husband has taken over the closet and dressers upstairs, is it possible that a man can have more clothes than a woman? Now I need to figure out what outfits I want to pack for the California trip.
~
Yesterdays eyeball bender was a cupcake from Autumn's birthday party over the weekend. Looks yummy huh? I wouldn't know though since I no longer can or desire to eat sweets.
Now for Thursday's eyeball bender. Take a look at the picture below and see if you can guess what it is. Post your guess in the comment section for your entry in the contest. Remember if you are the first correct guess you will get two entries instead of one.
Tomorrow I have my follow up with the surgeon and get my final release for the plane ride to CA on Tuesday. I wonder if I will be done wearing this abdominal binder after tomorrow. Actually it's not that uncomfortable, I kind of like how it holds my stomach in firm, something my belly can't do on it's own because of the torture I but it through these past 20 years.
~
I am still pretty tired, I think it's a brain tired more than anything. But still... I need to get to bed. Good night everyone and sweet dreams.
~
AK


3 comments:

Libby's Library said...

Well it's a scale of course!

SimplyMe said...

You goof, it's YOUR bathroom scale!

danielle said...

it is your scale showing your new weight!

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me