Boy did it suddenly get COLD here in Upstate NY. Or maybe it's just me. I almost considered turning up the heat. Burrr. Can you hear my teeth chattering? What happened to Summer?
So I picked up a box of cereal at Walmarts yesterday for my niece Hannah. I mean when you see cereal with her name plastered on the front you have no choice, right?
Yesterday's eyeball bender was a bendy straw. This was from my glass of water at Applebee's last night. You guys are pretty good at this. I need t0 make them harder, lol.Here is today's eyeball bender photo... Post your guess in the comment section to get your entry and if you're the first correct guess you'll get a second entry just for being so smart.Well it was my night to teach at church. I was a little stressed about it. I just haven't had time to really prepare with everything going on and now my trip scheduled for Tuesday. But I managed to get it together and I guess it went pretty good. I really need to step up the game a little, but I have some time, I won't be on the schedule again until November when I return from CA.
Paid a ton of bills today and that's a relief. I hate it when I let those things build up. Tomorrow I sort my mountain of clothes and pack my suitcase for the trip.
Pretty tired, again. I hope you had a wonderful day and are getting some good quality sleep, sweet dreams.
- Monday- We Have A Winner...
- Sunday- So Tomorrow The President Arrives To Town
- Saturday- So Sleepy
- Friday- I'm A Freak...
- Thursday- Times A Wastin'
- Wednesday- What Happened To Summer?
- Tuesday- Pinktooth?
- Monday- And The Winners Is...
- Sunday- HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM
- Saturday- Monopoly? I'd Rather Eat Sushi...
- Friday- What A Find!!
- Thursday- If I Could Talk To The Animals...
- Wednesday- What Is That?
- Tuesday- Tell Me Who you Are Again?
- Monday- Make Way For This Weeks Winner
- Sunday- Showered With Blessings
- Saturday- So Thirty Years Later...
- Friday- Fair Fun and Food
- Thursday- Throw down and Throw on
- Wednesday- Wow What A Long Day
- Tuesday- Tooting My Horn... CONTEST Starts Today
- ▼ September (21)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States