Yesterday's eyeball bender was this corn husk/wild flower bouquet my husband made for me. I think it was for our anniversary. We have been married 29 years today. How can that be when I am only 27? LOL
Here is today's eyeball bender. See if you can figure it out. Post your guess in the comment section for your entry in the contest today. All comments get an entry even if you can't figure the picture out. BUT if you are the first to guess correctly I will give you a second entry as a reward.
Speaking on entries and rewards... I am here to announce the winner from last weeks guesses. Are you ready? The winner is... MaryLynn.
Please go to Rachel's website to pick out the pattern you would like to have, either to knit up yourself of to have me knit up for you in the color of your choice. After you have made your pick drop me an email and I will send Rachel the info.
Tomorrow at Noon I will be on an airplane on my way home to sunny San Diego, CA. I am finally all packed and ready to go. I have to drop my car off to the repair shop in the morning and make a couple phone calls but that's it.
I guess that's about it for me today. I should be asleep already. I guess I can slepp on the plane right? Well sort of, the DR said I have to walk at least once an hour during the flight.
Have a great night, sweet dreams.
- Monday- We Have A Winner...
- Sunday- So Tomorrow The President Arrives To Town
- Saturday- So Sleepy
- Friday- I'm A Freak...
- Thursday- Times A Wastin'
- Wednesday- What Happened To Summer?
- Tuesday- Pinktooth?
- Monday- And The Winners Is...
- Sunday- HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM
- Saturday- Monopoly? I'd Rather Eat Sushi...
- Friday- What A Find!!
- Thursday- If I Could Talk To The Animals...
- Wednesday- What Is That?
- Tuesday- Tell Me Who you Are Again?
- Monday- Make Way For This Weeks Winner
- Sunday- Showered With Blessings
- Saturday- So Thirty Years Later...
- Friday- Fair Fun and Food
- Thursday- Throw down and Throw on
- Wednesday- Wow What A Long Day
- Tuesday- Tooting My Horn... CONTEST Starts Today
- ▼ September (21)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States