Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday- I'm A Freak...


Has anyone seeen this commercial? Vibrating mascara. OK Who would try that? Does the saying you're gonna poke your eye out sound familiar??
~
Yep yesterday's eyeball bender was a bathroom scale. Let me first clarify, it's NOT my bathroom scale and that is NOT my weight. I wish it was, but it's not. My scale is a digital so I could'nt use it for the eyeball bender photo, oh well.

Here is today's eyeball bender. Can you figure out what this picture os of? Post your guess in the comment section for an entry in the contest. And if you're the first to guess correctly you will get tow entries.
Well I have done more cleaning and de-cluttering this week, to fill up a dumpster. I love how good everything looks though. Tomorrow I pack. I hope.
~
I did make it to the Y to renew my plan, and while I was there I treated myslef with 15 minutes in the hot tub and 15 minutes in the sauna. Oh how I had missed that pampering.
~
DR gave me the A OK to fly away. He is very pleased with my healing and said in about 4-6 weeks most or all of the swelling will have gone away.
~
I'm off to bed, good night everyone sweet dreams.
~
AK

1 comment:

Libby's Library said...

I would have never guessed what this photo was! Good thing I saw your newer post, or I would have been driving myself crazy trying to figure it out!

You deserve some pampering, and I'm so glad that your DR. said that you are doing so well.

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me