So I am standing in the shower this morning getting ready for church when it dawned on me. I have forgotten HOW to take a REAL shower. I have had to take my shower as a contortionist/acrobatic circus act, it is just bizzare not having to jump through those hoops anymore. It took a while but I eventually managed to get it figured out. Until the next one, when I stand there again with a confused look. This is the showered part.
It's no secret, Sunday is always my favorite day of the week. This Sunday was especially special, because after church we had a church picnic. I had a wonderful time. This was the blessing part. Even with the mosquitoes in full attack mode.
Yesterday's eyeball bender was the camera hole on my Iphone. I was surprised so many of you figured that out. I thought it was gonnna be too hard so I gave all those hints, LOL.
Here is today's picture. Leave your guess in the comment section, the first correct guess get's 2 entries, all other guesses right or wrong will receive 1 entry, so give it a try, you never know.
Tomorrow I will announce the winner from this first week of the contest.
Right now though I am going to bed. I can barely keep my eyes open. Can we say TIRED? I can't, I'm too tired, lol.
Good ngiht everyone, sweet dreams.
- Monday- We Have A Winner...
- Sunday- So Tomorrow The President Arrives To Town
- Saturday- So Sleepy
- Friday- I'm A Freak...
- Thursday- Times A Wastin'
- Wednesday- What Happened To Summer?
- Tuesday- Pinktooth?
- Monday- And The Winners Is...
- Sunday- HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM
- Saturday- Monopoly? I'd Rather Eat Sushi...
- Friday- What A Find!!
- Thursday- If I Could Talk To The Animals...
- Wednesday- What Is That?
- Tuesday- Tell Me Who you Are Again?
- Monday- Make Way For This Weeks Winner
- Sunday- Showered With Blessings
- Saturday- So Thirty Years Later...
- Friday- Fair Fun and Food
- Thursday- Throw down and Throw on
- Wednesday- Wow What A Long Day
- Tuesday- Tooting My Horn... CONTEST Starts Today
- ▼ September (21)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States