Friday, September 4, 2009

Friday- Fair Fun and Food

Well here I am in the jeans. Actually almost as cool as wearing jeans, I am also sitting on a small bench and I'm NOT hanging over the edges. It's weird, I tell ya, weird. So what do you think about my PINK cowboy hat? I have never been able to wear hats, but I liked it. I know I am crazy.
Walking out of one of the barns we came face to face with this. The fair was fun, we got some fun pictures, maybe I'll post them tomorrow. We walked around for about 5 hours.
Hopefully that bears insides were not used to cook this treat. Hey Robynn is ROADKILL organic? LOL
I didn't eat any fair food, I had a protein bar before we left and I drank water while we walked around. But my husband, well he has this... a bloomin' onion. Hmm I am thinking maybe the road kill would have been the better choice, lol.
~
And now onto contest stuff for Friday...
~
Yesterday's picture was of my SF ice cream treat. I prefer the SF fudge bars but they didn't have any. This was like a klondike on a stick. It's Ok just not my favorite.
~
Now here is today's eyeball bender... Any clue what this might be? I am looking forward to your guesses on this one. LOL. Remember the first correct guess gets two entries and every other comment gets the usual one entry.
Well it's getting late and as usual I am tired. Hope you all have a wonderful night and sweet dreams.
~
AK

11 comments:

vickie said...

its a chicken foot

Robin said...

Hmmmm, Roadkill Helper?!!!!

Being a country girl I know that's a chicken foot!

Unknown said...

Looks like fun at the fair. I love fair food too, but boy oh boy do you pay for it later!

I know it's part of a chicken. I thought wing, but it might be a foot too.

Jane said...

Well, those in the know, say it's a chicken foot, so I guess I'll have to go with that!
Love the hat! You look great!

Unknown said...

I bow to the rest and agree that it is a chicken foot, up against the leg of your jeans. Looks like you had a great time.

I love fairs.

You look awesome in the jeans and the pink cowboy hat. I should get one for my daughter. She's marrying a farmer!

Claudia said...

Beats me. Actually looks like some kind of shell to me. But based on what everyone else is saying, I'm way off. Oh well...

Libby's Library said...

It looks like a chickens foot to me!

Girl - you are look'n GREAT!

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

Chicken foot chicken foot;)You look great as a country girl love the hat as well:) Hugs Darcy

Marissa said...

That's a chicken foot!!!
You look great in the pink hat! And jeans!

SimplyMe said...

well, I should have logged on earlier to guess, cos I see the foot of a fowl as well.

Love ya in jeans and the hat. Where was the smile? I'm guessing footache. Miss skinny minny, you look great not hanging over that bench.

Glad you went.

Bubblesknits said...

Girl, you look amazing! I love the pink hat, too. :-)

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me