Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday- What A Find!!

I stopped by my moms today. She is moving and has been downssizing. She recently had a yard sale and had some clothes there mostly in a size 12. I decided to see if there were some items for my friend Kathy and cousin Nanci since they are already at or are fast approaching that size. I did find some clothes for them and then my mom handed me her green wool coat. You should take this she said. Um Ma I am three times your size, I don't think your coat will fit me. Just try it on she says. So I did, looking forward to proving her wrong. I should know by now MOMS are always right. I tell my boys that all the time. So now I have a winter coat. I needed one too, so What A Find!!! Only thing that would make it even better is if it were PINK. lol.
~
So yesterday's eyeball bender... was a brownie cooked in a cupcake wrapper. They had them at the church picnic over Labor Day weekend. I didn't eat any of the desserts but there sure were a lot and they looked delicious. That's one thing that can always be said about my church, they feed you well.

Here is today's eyeball bender. I just took this picture about 2 hours ago. Interesting huh? So can you figure out what it is? Post your guess in the comment section and receive an entry in this weeks contest. And if you are the first one to post the correct guess you will get two entries instead of one.
I finished reading "The Shack" today. Have any of you read this book? I LOVED it. I highly recommend it. I am considering getting a few copies and giving them as gifts. I rarely do that, but it really was an eye opening book for me and gave me hope about a lot of things.
~
It was a long day today. I'll maybe talk more about it tomorrow. But tonight I am going to bed early.
~
Have a great night and sweet dreams everyone
~
AK


9 comments:

Unknown said...

hamburger meat i think tht coat is awesome

SimplyMe said...

popcorn chicken

Libby's Library said...

Oatmeal - Berber carpeting- alien life form from outer space?

Kathy - I'm gonna say it again - your smile lights up a room!

pdxknitterati/MicheleLB said...

Oatmeal cookie.

Kathy, you look so radiantly happy; I'm so happy for you!

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

You look lovely in your coat what a pretty smile:)
I want to say cupcake and the crumble topping on it.Hugs Darcy

Claudia said...

looks like hamburger to me

SusanSerene said...

Looks like popcorn or a popcorn stitch in knitting or crocheting. Looks downright yummy whatever it is!

Nice coat, pretty lady!

LOVED The Shack!! Ready to re-read it, even!

Muah!

Deb1013 said...

Is it granola?

Kathy you look great in that coat. And there will be days that you can prove your mother wrong - I did it just today!

hakucho said...

Maybe - Cauliflower?

You just need a pink scarf and you'll be all set!!

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me