Friday, August 19, 2011

Day Sixty Four of Super Summer 2011

Day Sixty Four of Super Summer 2011

Now if you knew Adam's momma you would know that that face, yes the one is this photo, is exactly like hers. I laugh, when I see this face on Adam because I swear I can actually HEAR his momma's voice. It's rather freaky. LOL This was taken at the park where he was playing with his dad before the thunder storms came in. The blue mouth I hope, I wasn't there to witness it, is either a popsicle or a lolipop that was blue. Please let that be what it was because the other options are not good, not good at all.

I didn't see much of Adam today so not too much to actually blog about. My dad and his wife finally arrived, much later than planned they were stuck in some bad traffic, not to mention their flight had some issues too because of the thunder storms. But they made it and we just got back to my apartment to get them settled in for the night.

Tomorrow I am sure we will do some fun stuff so hopefully some good blogging will follow. Until then...

No comments:

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me