Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Day Fifty Four of Super Summer 2011

Day Fifty Four of Super Summer 2011
\
How can you NOT love that face? Adam has the face of an angel. However that mischief in his eyes, that tells another story.

We started off our day with Adam getting to see Nana's bones. Yep I saw my DR for the 6 week follow up from my double knee replacement and Adam came with and got to see my Xray's up close. 

Next we stopped to the Post Office and then off to Dayna's and Hannah's. Nana was released to finally go swimming again and we were going to to take full advantage of that good news. Of course the weather didn;t corporate. It was overcast and cold and rainy. :-(

But Adam did get to play with Hannah, jump on the trampoline and even a little hide and seek. 

Tonight for dinner we had hamburgers and corn on the cob. It was the best corn on the cob we have had in years. We got it fresh from the farm and all we can say is that farmer knows how to grow corn. :-)

We got a new board on Angry Birds and Adam is thrilled. It's the Carnival board, and without me even saying that word to him he knew it and read the word himself.

Tonight is Tuesday and you know what that means? It means a NEW WIPEOUT. Have I told you how much Adam enjoys this show? Probably I have but until you've seen him watch it you can't even imagine how much he really loves this show. In one of the obstacles a man jumped off a diving board and tried to get on a platform and ended up straddling it, if you know what I mean, and Adam goes oh MY I think he might have broke a bone. Hahahahahahahahahaha

Wipeout always makes Adam silly. He was getting his jammies on for the evening and he came out in 20 different varieties of clothes from him room worn on various parts of his body, laughing. I finally got a picture of the Pharaoh look.
It sure is fun around here. Never a dull moment. I bet you wish you were here too? So come on over, we'd be happy to share some of the laughter with you too.

No comments:

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me