Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Day Fifty Five of Super Summer 2011

Day Fifty Five of Super Summer 2011

Papa took the photo for the blog today. While I was at church Adam and he were playing hide and seek and Adam was hiding on the side of out TV, Papa had to snap the photo because the person on the TV screen was way bigger than Adam lol. There were still hiding when I got home from church. I walked in and the TV was on but the lights were off and they were no where to be found. I started looking and then wondered if maybe they went for a walk outside and I locked the door when I got in so they might have been locked out. I was just going to go unlock the door when they jumped out from behind the couch. Not nice scaring Nana. LOL

Papa also took Adam to Gus' hotdogs for dinner tonight. They make those little hot dogs. Adam said he just wanted ONE but Papa got him 2 anyway. He ate both so good thing. :-) Papa on the other hand ate 15 of those little hot dogs, OMG Papa, that's like 7 regular sized hot dogs. I guess he was hungry.

I actually didn't spend much time with Adam today. I fed him breakfast then he went to his dad's then I went to church and he went to dinner with Papa. Now we are having a snack and watching some TV together before we go to bed.

Well I have nothing left. My eyes are closing as I type this. See ya tomorrow.

No comments:

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me