Saturday, September 1, 2007

Happy September 1st


(Adam sitting at his new Diego table and chair that Grandme gave him, watching NOGGIN of course)

Good morning... Getting a late start today. My last day with Adam, even though I need a break I so hate to send him home. He actually wants to go home though. I just had "papa" take him to get his hair cut first, and Adam kept saying "Home, see Janmum and Mommy" hopefully he will sit still and let them cut his hair first. This is a long time for him to be away from them, I am sure he misses them alot.

So the answer to the riddle yesterday was "RED HEART" yarn... The little yellow cartoon had "red hearts" in it and that was the clue. However I had to go re-read the riddle to see how Post-it-notes fit in and well it sure did didn't it? Now the joy, well I guess the mood of the blog I have tried to maintain it as JOY so that worked too, lol.

I am definatley going to try to keep something going, I really had fun thinking up things, and unlike other projects I take on this one didn't cause me stress. LOL

I ended up with 1719 hits to the blog for the month of August. Compared to my monthly average of 300 that was awesome. Maybe the next time I will meet the 2000 goal for a month.

Nikki (the 16 year old girl) surprised me yesterday and came over again. This time we finished the kitchen, I have about 6 boxes that needed to be sorted and we did 6 loads of laundry. My house looks pretty good. I am thinking about hiring her one day a month to come and do the scrubbing that I can't do yet. It won't be so hard since it won't be so long inbetween.

My friend Inge and her husband Bill finally got here last night around 7pm. They stayed about an hour. They looked great, brought pictures of their beautiful house and their one year old grandson. It's hard to believe it's been 19 years since they moved back to Germany. She was always so good with money, I could have used her teaching/advice over these past years.

It's a holiday week so I figure everyone will be busy with family, so I will start something new this weekend coming, so you all have a week to rest up and get ready for some fun. I will see what I can gather together for the prize and I will start posting about it this week, OK?

Tomorrow I will draw the winner and then if the winner can email me with your mailing address I will get your prizes mailed out ASAP.

Have a wonderful day, everyday is what we make of it. Like the song says... This JOY that I have...the world didn't give it to me, the world didn't give it and the world can't take it away.

Aunt Kathy

3 comments:

SimplyMe said...

Okay, I have to do this in list form cos there's so much to say!!!
1. adam is getting SO BIG
2. love the table and it looks like he loves it too
3. Naturally Noggin, is there anything else
4. Glad you had a nice visit
5. Now you need to get some rest
6. Yeah, I don't remember the rest
7. I know, I know I need to take a pic of something so I can blog. Procrastination reigns
8. WTG with the house and deciding to have her come once a month. GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT

Anonymous said...

Arn't grandsons the greatest. I have 2 myself Nathan will be 4yrs this month and Michael is 8 m. I just don't know where the time has gone. I also do alot of babysitting and of course lots of spoiling. lol.
Good to here things are coming along good for you.

Debbie said...

I wished my grandsons were here with me or closer! the three year old lives in Texas the other lives in Philly I get to see pictures though it is just not the same .I am glad things are working out for you ,I need to start cleaning since this is supposed to be my three day weekend My house looks like a hurricane has hit lol ,I like the saying Procrastination reigns On with Knitting

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me