Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Isn't that banana just the cutest thing. I saw it on a blog somewhere, the pattern was free too, but it involved several double point needles so I quickly dismissed it, lol. I am askeered of double point needles.
Today is primary day in NY. I volunteer at the polls so I will be there from 11 to 9.
My husband and son work them too, so we will all be together today. We used to be in different polling sites but they condensed some this year and now we are all in the same building. Outta be fun.
Nice thing is I have plenty of time to knit or crochet. I haven't decided what to bring yet... probably a couple dishcloth cotton balls and maybe yarn to make a pink snake scarf, cause I think it's just the cutest thing.
I never did the slide shows yesterday, maybe tomorrow. This week is crazy already and it's only Tuesday.
I need to shower still, make a mini grocery list for food to bring to the polls and pack my supplies, can't forget important things like scissors or needles. LOL
Hope everyone has a wonderful day, stay warm, knit until you smile, and be thankful that we have yet another day to spend with the ones we love.
See you Wednesday
- ► 2009 (272)
- ► 2008 (365)
- S * A * TUR * DAY ... NIGHT...
- Court is OVER
- Thursday, TV night, LOL
- Wednesday, Church night
- Tuesday's child is full of grace
- Marvelous Monday
- One more fun packed day with Adam
- Let the weekend begin
- Friday finally, Adam comes today
- It's Thursday just as expected
- Arr Arr Arr, A Pirate says Arr
- Tuesday, primary day in NY
- The Monday After
- It's The Birthday Party Today
- TGIF, and Thank God for Everyday
- Happy 3rd Birthday Adam
- Is it Wednesday already???
- Remembering Adams life and others on 9/11
- Day One of Adam's Life in Reflection
- It's Sunday, I love Sunday's
- It's the Weekend already??
- Adam is in the House
- Hello Everyone
- Staying in the habit of daily blogging
- I am here, sorry so late
- Oops I didn't blog yesterday
- Happy September 1st
- ▼ September (27)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States