Thursday, September 6, 2007

Hello Everyone



Ok I am pathetic, LOL... I had to try the 3D cube dishcloth. So the scarf remains 10" too short still. But I am happy with the outcome of the dishcloth. It was actually pretty easy to make. The hardest part was picking up the 24 stitches when you started the new side, getting the stitches was easy enough but getting 24 was the hard part. The only other thing was the two colors kept tangling up if you weren't careful. I wonder if you can do this with a variegated and a solid color as the contrast...hmmm maybe I'll need to try another one soon.




When I uploaded the picture of the dishcloth I found this picture of Adam and my niece Hannah coloring. So I thought I'd post that too. I am pretty sure Adam will be here today. It's funny he isn't three yet but he knows when it's about time to come to Granmas house and see Papa.

I have not heard anything on our nieces baby Gavin yet. I left several messages everywhere, only got answering machines and no call backs yet. I am holding on to No news is Good news, right? He is in Albany Med, and although as an adult having been a patient I am not overly fond of this hospital, but the children's area is awesome. My son Joe was there for 12 days once after being severely bitten by a dog. And I stayed with him the whole time and the nurses etc, were really good.

Church was good last night. We had alot of interacting with the speaker and some laughter. I needed that, especially since I almost didn't even go inside. We weren't in our normal room so the walk in was long and very hard for me, I sat in my car for 3 or 4 minutes crying and arguing with myself why I "needed" to go in. What is it with me and these teary episodes. Can it possibly be I am HORMONAL, LOL??? I love Wednesday night though, because after prayer we always have a testimonies and I love hearing how God is working things out in every ones lives. Then there are 7 of us that rotate preaching/speaking on Wednesdays, my next turn is the last Wednesday of this month. Gee I wonder if I can handle it without crying... stay tuned for the late breaking news in 2 weeks, LOL.

Oh yeah one last thing...

COME ON NOW, GIVE IT UP, WHO DIDN'T KNOW THERE WAS AN AUGUST CONTEST, LOL??? The poll has ended and we had a last minute entry, I was hoping to see all 42 people who posted comments take the poll.

Still working on ideas for a new contest. Not sure what I want to do exactly yet. So don't forget to come back and check ok?

I guess I've managed to talk off your ears again today. Sigining off until tomorrow.

Aunt Kathy

4 comments:

SimplyMe said...

I'm so glad you blogged....great reading this morning and put me in the right mood for the day. Thank you. First of all, I love the dress you are wearing in the top pic. That's a great pic of Adam and Hannah. Keep me posted on Gavin. I'm proud of you for going on in anyway-----and look at the great things that happened!!! Whooo hooo! And if you cry when you give your word, so be it. Now, the dishcloth. Girl, you didn't tell me about this one. Can you email me the pattern, I LOVE IT!! How big did it turn out? wow, it's very cool. Hope you have a great day!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better Kathy and even gladder (is that a word) that you are keeping up with your daily blogging. Yours is the first one I go to every morning. I pray that you feel this good forever, but you have to remember that without the bad we would never appreciate the good. As my dear MIL said...this too shall pass...that saying has brought me thorugh a lot of rough times..



I will have to put your email in my book so I can keep in touch daily...TTFN



AFA

Janette

Mary Ann said...

The dishcloth turned out really nice. You could try it with 3 different colors!! What do you think?

I've been going through all my pattern books and have come to the conclusion that I have enough patterns to last me into infinity!! I'm trying to organize them, so right now my dinning room table is covered with books! I don't want to pick them up because I have more on the shelf to put with them. Those I organized last week! My problem will be putting all of them back, since the ones on the table are from the bottom shelf of one bookcase and I've filled it up! LOL (was that a run on sentence? think so!)

Didn't go on the message boards at WW today because of my organizing and working on the baby blanket. I've gotten quite a bit of the cross stitching done, or at least outlined.

See you tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Arn't Hormon's fun yuk. lol. Sounds like the Lord was pulling on you strongly last night. Glad you went in.
Love your 3d cube dishcloth. Looks really nice.
Well, back to my grandson's blanket I am making for his bday. Just had to stop and say hi.

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me