Monday, September 24, 2007
Just another fun filled day for Adam. I did not go to this party, but I had my sister take my camera cause I wanted pictures. She said he was very good, loved the bouncy bounce. Wasn't scared of the clown but wanted to play with the stuff in his bag more then sit in the circle and watch him. He's three. They had face painting too, but Adam wanted NOTHING to do with that, in fact when they kept trying to get him to do it, he decided he just wanted to go home. My mom drove him home around 6pm... somehow he managed to convince her to stop at Burger King and buy him some chicken nuggets and french fries. No one, absolutely no one, can resist Adam, he's just too cute.
Friday is the court date for him, once that cloud is gone I think things will be less stressful around here.
SO I WAS THINKING, A MONTH HAS PASSED AND PERHAPS IT'S TIME TO HAVE ANOTHER BLOG CONTEST. I THINK I WILL START IT ON OCTOBER 1ST AND RUN IT LIKE THE LAST ONE, SOMETHING DIFFERENT EACH DAY AND A PRIZE AT THE END. SO TELL YOUR FRIENDS, PUT A LINK TO HERE ON YOUR BLOG WHATEVER, THE MORE THAT PLAYS THE MORE FUN IT IS. I LOVED SEEING ALL THE COMMENTS AND GUESSES THE LAST TIME.
MORE INFO TO FOLLOW AS THE MONTH NEARS.
Hopefully that will make you smile on a Monday, lol. No rainy days and Monday's getting us down around here, right?
I sure missed everyone this weekend, the weather here was great, except for one huge rainstorm Saturday night on our drive home from the clam steam. So I am guessing everyone was enjoying the weekend with friends and family.
Hope to see you all today.
- ► 2009 (272)
- ► 2008 (365)
- S * A * TUR * DAY ... NIGHT...
- Court is OVER
- Thursday, TV night, LOL
- Wednesday, Church night
- Tuesday's child is full of grace
- Marvelous Monday
- One more fun packed day with Adam
- Let the weekend begin
- Friday finally, Adam comes today
- It's Thursday just as expected
- Arr Arr Arr, A Pirate says Arr
- Tuesday, primary day in NY
- The Monday After
- It's The Birthday Party Today
- TGIF, and Thank God for Everyday
- Happy 3rd Birthday Adam
- Is it Wednesday already???
- Remembering Adams life and others on 9/11
- Day One of Adam's Life in Reflection
- It's Sunday, I love Sunday's
- It's the Weekend already??
- Adam is in the House
- Hello Everyone
- Staying in the habit of daily blogging
- I am here, sorry so late
- Oops I didn't blog yesterday
- Happy September 1st
- ▼ September (27)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States