Monday, September 24, 2007

Marvelous Monday





Just another fun filled day for Adam. I did not go to this party, but I had my sister take my camera cause I wanted pictures. She said he was very good, loved the bouncy bounce. Wasn't scared of the clown but wanted to play with the stuff in his bag more then sit in the circle and watch him. He's three. They had face painting too, but Adam wanted NOTHING to do with that, in fact when they kept trying to get him to do it, he decided he just wanted to go home. My mom drove him home around 6pm... somehow he managed to convince her to stop at Burger King and buy him some chicken nuggets and french fries. No one, absolutely no one, can resist Adam, he's just too cute.

Friday is the court date for him, once that cloud is gone I think things will be less stressful around here.

SO I WAS THINKING, A MONTH HAS PASSED AND PERHAPS IT'S TIME TO HAVE ANOTHER BLOG CONTEST. I THINK I WILL START IT ON OCTOBER 1ST AND RUN IT LIKE THE LAST ONE, SOMETHING DIFFERENT EACH DAY AND A PRIZE AT THE END. SO TELL YOUR FRIENDS, PUT A LINK TO HERE ON YOUR BLOG WHATEVER, THE MORE THAT PLAYS THE MORE FUN IT IS. I LOVED SEEING ALL THE COMMENTS AND GUESSES THE LAST TIME.

MORE INFO TO FOLLOW AS THE MONTH NEARS.

Hopefully that will make you smile on a Monday, lol. No rainy days and Monday's getting us down around here, right?

I sure missed everyone this weekend, the weather here was great, except for one huge rainstorm Saturday night on our drive home from the clam steam. So I am guessing everyone was enjoying the weekend with friends and family.

Hope to see you all today.

Aunt Kathy

5 comments:

Katie O said...

You don't even need to do a contest to keep me coming back each day... but I'd love to do another one!!! How fun!!! Hope you have a great Monday!

SimplyMe said...

Good grief.......Adam had quite the party filled weekend. Very nice.

As for the contest....whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do??????????? Don't TEASE me like that! LOL

Lil Knitter said...

I have to agree...he is just too cute. I hope all goes well with the court date...then you can relax. I can't wait for another contest! WOO HOO! I did mention the contest on my blog. Hope you're having an awesome Monday!

Anonymous said...

It's rainy here right now but it was a beautiful day. Another contest sounds like fun.
Hope all goes well for you with Adam. He sure is a cutie.

Mary Ann said...

Hi Kathy, Sorry for not being here yesterday.

I don't need a contest to keep coming here, but the last one was fun! So I'm ready for a new one!

I started to leave this message, then dh told me that Dancing With the Stars was on so I had to go watch it. I love that show!!

Finally my Pooh and Tiger afghan is finished. I put a border on while watching the show. I may add another couple of rows, but I haven't decided yet!

My knee is sore right now because I sat on a metal chair in the bedroom to watch tv without it being elevated. So I'm going to go put it back up again.

Hopefully I'll still have internet tomorrow. This is my little game! Internet or not!! lol If I do, I'll talk to you tomorrow!

Good night!

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me