Well today I was going to post pictures of the many HATS of Adam, but I already have 10 and have only gone through 2 folders so far... LOL way too many
Instead I think I will make a slide show of these too, so keep an eye out for it in the next day or two.
Therefore I am going to post the scarf I made over the weekend, I LOVE it even though it's a snake. And the picture of the free yarn I had given to me last week.
This is Joe and Adam just before we left for the birthday party at Adam's house. Adam on purpose made that face for the picture, every one I took he gave me that look, he thought it was funny. I will be adding a slide show of the birthday party pictures soon.
Sorry I didn't blog yesterday. I was just out of sorts I guess. By the time I got online it was late in the day and I just figured I'd wait until today. And then even today I am later then usual.
My husband is home sick today, so my Monday is all off sorts. This is my usual REST and RELAX day. Oh well.
It's pretty cold here. We even turned on the heat.
Ok I need to go rest my legs and then when I get back online I am making the new slide shows, well at least that's my plan, LOL
- ► 2009 (272)
- ► 2008 (365)
- S * A * TUR * DAY ... NIGHT...
- Court is OVER
- Thursday, TV night, LOL
- Wednesday, Church night
- Tuesday's child is full of grace
- Marvelous Monday
- One more fun packed day with Adam
- Let the weekend begin
- Friday finally, Adam comes today
- It's Thursday just as expected
- Arr Arr Arr, A Pirate says Arr
- Tuesday, primary day in NY
- The Monday After
- It's The Birthday Party Today
- TGIF, and Thank God for Everyday
- Happy 3rd Birthday Adam
- Is it Wednesday already???
- Remembering Adams life and others on 9/11
- Day One of Adam's Life in Reflection
- It's Sunday, I love Sunday's
- It's the Weekend already??
- Adam is in the House
- Hello Everyone
- Staying in the habit of daily blogging
- I am here, sorry so late
- Oops I didn't blog yesterday
- Happy September 1st
- ▼ September (27)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States