Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Is it Wednesday already???



THIS IS AUDI, ADAMS GODMOTHER, MY NIECE, HOLDING ADAM AT CHRISTMAS HE IS NOW 3 MONTHS OLD



PAPA'S FIRST TIME HOLDING ADAM, CAN YOU TELL HE WAS STILL NERVOUS?



THIS IS MY FATHER AND HIS WIFE THEY WERE UP THANKSGIVING ADAM WAS 2 MONTHS OLD



THIS IS MY MOM ALSO KNOWN AS GRANDMA



FINALLY GETTING FED BY A BOTTLE, ISN'T THE HAT CUTE?

=============================
Hello Everyone and Happy Wednesday.

I was sad to see only Shelly commenting yesterday. I told her on the phone I may have scared everyone away preaching yesterday. Hope that's not true and everyone was just busy busy...

I finished the argyle diamond dishcloth, it's definitely too big for me, but I love the pattern. I think if I make it again, I will adjust the pattern repeats to make the cloth smaller.



The pattern came from here http://shutupimcounting.blogspot.com/

I also made 6 squishy balls so far to use as a toss game on Adam's birthday. I am using all different colors. Not sure how many I will make all together I am thinking maybe 10. He can always play with them afterwards.



I also printed out several patterns I want to try to make some Christmas gifts. I made a list of who I want to make things for and hope to get started on those next week.

My son Joe had an interview yesterday for a job. It's an overnight job but it's full time. Stocking shelves. Bad part... he needs a car to get there. This means he will need my car to get there. Not that I will need it overnight but winter is approaching and the roads can be pretty yucky at 6am.

My other son Jim, the one in Chicago, actually worked last night at that grocery store that said they weren't going to need him after all. Still not sure if that can work around his school schedule, but if they can that would be awesome.

I am not happy with the outcome on Big Brother (I still wonder why I watch this show sometimes, it's a weakness with me, lol)

Biggest Loser will be interesting this year. Glad to see Jillian back, and boy do they wear those people out. I think I'd have had a heart attack just getting through the desert part.

I am definitely getting old, one minute I am hot and the next I am looking for socks and blankets. This part is no fun. But if some of the other stuff goes away I can deal with the hot flashes.

So tell me what's been going on with all of you? I really need to get the contest going again, I miss all the chatting we were all doing. Seems like I am the only one talking these days... and that is different, HOW? LOL My husband says I always TALK too much.

Tonight is church, but not my night to preach yet. That is the last Wednesday of the month this time. I have to work on that message too... I am a last minute girl when that is concerned. I guess that's a good thing, that way it's what God wants to say and not what chatty Kathy wants to say.

Have a wonderful day. Hope to see more of you today.

Aunt Kathy

6 comments:

Wendy said...

You didn't scare me away, infact i did not get to even read your post yesterday, everytime I would go to check it the stinkin computer would kick me off line, even though it said I was still connected. I got to post a pic on my blog and figured that I was doing good by being able to do that. I also cleaned yesterday, found my living room and the kids room. Made 15 8" granny's for a DVS afghan and started a baby sweater. Head cold that the kids and I have is kicking me in the butt this morning. But I still have to clean the kitchen and fold 4 loads of laundry. Talking about laundry, and I send you my Collapsable hamper of socks. I have just been throwing them in there for the past month, and I probably have every sock in the house to match. I just keep adding to it and When I need a pair I dig through it and find a matching pair. I have no problem doing the laundry, just lately I don't put them away, so yesterday I had 4 baskets of clothes to put away, now I have to fold the ones that never got folded. It is terrible, I have just been wanting to do nothing but crochet. I am determined that I WILL have 20 afghans for The DVS by Christmas. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Katie O said...

I had major issues!! I forgot my charger for my computer at the hotel in TEXAS!! Thank goodness for great managers... she found it and overnighted it to me... and viola!!! I have power!!! YEA!!!! Back on the internet... its weird how disconnected I felt without the computer!! Sad isn't it... yea I am also not happy with BB8!! I don't even watch... I DVR it and fast forward to the important part! Stupid Donato's! Have a great night at church!!!

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh... no way you scared me away.. I'm just not a frequent commenter in my blog travels.. so sorry AK!

I found another pattern that might work for the 5 year old boy...

http://www.wendyswoolies.com/free-patterns/toddler-keyhole-scarf-in-moss-stitch/

Michelle said...

Kathy, go check out this 'scrubby' pattern I found today.. reminds me of you... you have the neatest scrubby things.. and I can actually knit this one up myself! :-)

http://girlinga.com/?p=109

Anonymous said...

I love what you wrote yesterday and I agree. I hope we never forget. It was my grandsons 4th bday today and last night I worked at finishing his blanket for him but ran out of yarn so I have to pick up more. My dd is having a family party for him on Sunday so I will give it to him then.
I love the pictures of Adam you have been putting up. Its amazing how fast they grow.

SimplyMe said...

Hey there AK! Hope church was good tonight. Jeff just walked in the door and I'm off to sleep. tty tomorrow!

Keep those pics of Adam coming! Great job on the cloth and the balls. He's gonna LOVE that game on Saturday.

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me