Friday, August 31, 2007
Wow what nice comments yesterday. I have to admit, I am a little sorry to see the month end as well and am eager to start another one. I like being able to blog everyday... Does anyone know if there is a limit to how much these blogs can hold? Yikes that would be a bummer. I made a web page through Tripod for Adam and after so many photos it started cutting me off. So far I haven't seen any sign of that here.
Adam is sitting on my arms and boy is it hard to type, LOL
As for the winner... Adam goes home tomorrow and then I can gather all the entries together and draw the winner.
Perhaps for the last day I will make another RIDDLE... were those screams of JOY I heard? LOL
It comes in all sizes and colors too
Something you can use for things you do
Sometimes it's hard to find the end
With this a lot of time I might spend
The answer to the riddle is in this post
A brand name that I seem to use the most
Post your answer to this riddle in the comment section today for the final entry in the August contest. Remember you don't have to be correct you just have to try.
Send your friends over too if you haven't already, I am 309 page views away from my goal of 2000 this month, we can do it. LOL
Now I am definitely going to do something again, and I won't wait long... maybe starting tomorrow I will try the week long hint a day scavenger hunt until I get myself set up for a new contest. Not sure...
Now as for the prize... any thoughts there? I want to make it worth your while you know, LOL
My friend Inge from Germany is coming by today. It's been a couple years since I saw her last. She will be disappointed to see that I have not lost the weight yet. Other then that part, I am excited to see her.
I have toms of laundry to do, Adam was sick last night all over my bed, of course. Too much milk on a hot night. Sometimes I wonder where my brain is.
Oh by the way my niece and my sister and mom made it to Indiana OK, and she is all checked into her dorm. It looks for the moment she doesn't have a roommate and she is thrilled. She's never shared a room with anyone. I think the dorm roommate is really part of the college experience. My mom and sister drive home Sunday.
My son Jim, the one in college in Chicago, called last night he has found a job and an apartment it looks like. It should all be confirmed within the next day or so. Things are looking up.
Ok I am babbling (can you tell Adam got down finally?)
This has been my pleasure and keep coming back because I will start something new as soon as I can. Oh and come back to see who the winner was so I can get the mailing address info.
- ► 2009 (272)
- ► 2008 (365)
- August 31, Last day of August contest
- Day 30, August is almost over
- The 29th day, So glad you're still here
- 28th Day of the August Contest
- It's Monday, day 27 of the contest
- Sunday, Day 26 of the August Contest
- CONTEST DAY # 25
- 24 days, August contest going strong
- August Contest Day 23
- Day 22, only 9 days left
- August Contest Day 21
- Monday, day 20 of the August Contest
- Sunday, Day 19 of the contest
- Day 18 of the August contest
- Day 17 of the August contest
- Thursday, Day 16 and counting
- Day 15, can you believe it?
- Day 14, Contest is 2 weeks strong
- Day Thirteen of August's Contest
- Sunday, Day 12 of the month long contest
- Day 11 starts today
- Day 10, are you still with me?
- Day 9 of the August contest
- Wow is this the 8th day of the contest already?
- Day 7 of the August contest
- Day 6 of the August contest
- It's Sunday, day 5 of the August contest
- Day Four is here
- Day 3 of the August Contest
- Welcome to day 2 of the August contest
- It's August First, Let The Fun Begin
- ▼ August (31)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States