Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tuesday- Take A Second Look

Do you remember The Partridge Family? Am I giving away my age again? LOL. Well this was the mother... Shirley Jones
And now have you ever watched CHUCK on NBC? Well Sarah one of the stars on the show I swear could be Shirley Jones daughter. In fact if they ever did a movie about the Partridge Family she should be required to play Shirley's part, don't ya think? This girls name in Yvonne Strahovski

I mean look at their eye brows, their noses their smiles, their eyes. It grabs my attention every time I watch Chuck. I made a side by side of these pictures but one of them looks really blurry so I just showed them individually. Can you see the resemblence?
~
My friend Kathy sent me a package today and inside was a two piece bathing suit and a brand new pair of sweat type pants. Both in a size 22. Both fit. I can't wear the swim suit... well the bottoms anyway... the dropped stomach skin is just not pretty or corporating at all. But the top fits wonderfully and I think makes my boobs look so tiny. I am happy about that, Gary not so much, lol. The good news is I guess now I know what size to get in the jeans when I go to Walmart tomorrow.
~
I didn't finish the baby blanket today as I hoped, but it's half way done, so before the weekend for sure.
~
My month long contest for April starts tomorrow... Hope to see you all there.
~
Have a great night and sweet dreams and I'll see you soon.
~
AK

5 comments:

sailorcross said...

And my kids are wondering who "June Cleaver" is?? How can they not know June Cleaver?? The best TV mom around--doing all of her housework in her perfect dress and hair always in every place, and saying, "Yes, Dear!" to her perfect and loving husband--yep--just like me!!

A two piece bathing suit? WOW!! I wouldn't dare!! Isn't it amazing how we go to the store to try on a bathing suit and then look in the mirror expecting to see someone totally different than ourselves? Hmmmm....

Beth

Unknown said...

I can see the resemblance. I love Chuck!

Wow, bikini season, LOL. Maybe you should go shopping at a thrift store cause you know you'll be losing lots more weight! Though Wal-Mart prices are pretty low.

Can't wait for the contest!

Zaneta @ Runner's Luck said...

i used to watch the partridge family! lol ;) They do look similar lol...
Thank you so much for letting me borrow your needles... i will take very good care of them while they are in my posession! i promise! :D I will let you know when they arrive!
*HUGS*

Libby's Library said...

I've been browsing in your etsy shop. The "swiffers" are great. Would you be able to make them in a different color? Just let me know.

Kenyetta said...

A two peice?! You go girl!

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me