Do you remember The Partridge Family? Am I giving away my age again? LOL. Well this was the mother... Shirley Jones
And now have you ever watched CHUCK on NBC? Well Sarah one of the stars on the show I swear could be Shirley Jones daughter. In fact if they ever did a movie about the Partridge Family she should be required to play Shirley's part, don't ya think? This girls name in Yvonne Strahovski
I mean look at their eye brows, their noses their smiles, their eyes. It grabs my attention every time I watch Chuck. I made a side by side of these pictures but one of them looks really blurry so I just showed them individually. Can you see the resemblence?
My friend Kathy sent me a package today and inside was a two piece bathing suit and a brand new pair of sweat type pants. Both in a size 22. Both fit. I can't wear the swim suit... well the bottoms anyway... the dropped stomach skin is just not pretty or corporating at all. But the top fits wonderfully and I think makes my boobs look so tiny. I am happy about that, Gary not so much, lol. The good news is I guess now I know what size to get in the jeans when I go to Walmart tomorrow.
I didn't finish the baby blanket today as I hoped, but it's half way done, so before the weekend for sure.
My month long contest for April starts tomorrow... Hope to see you all there.
Have a great night and sweet dreams and I'll see you soon.
- Tuesday- Take A Second Look
- Monday- I Shot The Moon Today
- Sunday- So I Finally Went To A LYS
- Saturday- Something about Nothing
- Friday- Freaky Friday, But a Finished project.
- Thursday- Reflect day- You've come a long way Baby...
- Wednesday- Well Let Me Just Say...
- Tuesday- Thanks Everyone I am Gonna Love It, Hahah...
- Monday- Maddness I tell you, Maddness
- Sunday- Special Treat... Tap and Jazz for your enj...
- Saturday- Such Talent I Have To Share
- Friday- Finished and Friends and a little Frantic
- Thursday- I Drive Therefore I Must Have A Car, LOL...
- Wednesday- It may be Silver, but it's worth Gold t...
- Tuesday- Wake up to The Bump?
- Monday- Potatoes and Popcorn
- Sunday- So Finally A Picture Or Two
- Saturday- Something is NOT Right in My World
- Friday- Golf Anyone?
- Thursday- OH Darn It!!!!!
- Wednesday- Well What Do You Know?
- Tuesday- It's Pathetic and I Say it Ends NOW
- Monday- Prizes Abound
- Sunday- Sick, Sick, Sick
- Saturday- Daylight Savings Time Starts Tonight
- Friday- Where are those scissors???
- Thursday- 4 Months Today
- Wednesday- 600 and counting
- Tuesday- Hemming and Hawing
- Monday- What's The Word? PEACE is the Word.
- Sunday- March 1st- White Rabbit... and the Winners...
- ▼ March (31)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States