Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wednesday- Well Let Me Just Say...

First I really wanted to tell everyone thanks for offering to give me the ball winder and/or swift if you won the contest. I was only half serious, lol. Of course you can all keep it if you win unless you don't want it, hahahahaha
~
The Cows are coming home?
Well not exactly, Sunday on our way home from the birthday party we had to stop so Adam could see the cows along the side of the road. We rolled down the window and the cows started MOOing, and Adam was so excited. I should have made a video but we were stopped in the middle of the road at the top of a crest and if a car came behind us we would have been sitting geese in front of these cows.
See the comfy seat Adam found at the party? "Umm Adam that's a dog cushion, silly boy." "I'm not a silly boy Nana, I'm ADAM"
I finished the ETSY dishcloths. I had to make another grandma's favorite today because the first one I made looked more Purple then Pink. Oops.
And this is the breast Cancer cloth I designed. I made five sets of these to sell in the ETSY store with the money from the sales to be donated to Breast Cancer. So far I have sold 2 of the 5 sets.
~
So California is going to be jam packed and full of fun fun fun in the sun. I spoke with one of my best friends from high school tonight. She is getting married in July and part of the reason for this trip is to attend her wedding. It's going to be on a yacht in San Diego. And if that isn't enough a cruise from 3pm to midnight I found out tonight she has 4 days of fun planned for us all. From a LUAU on the beach, to a fishing trip for the men, hair, nails and massages for the women, brunch at Sea World and another day at the Animal Park. And that's just what I can remember. I told her to email me the itenary. I am floored at what she is planning for everyone.
~
I can see I am going to have to lose a lot more weight if I want to keep up, LOL
~
I tried to take a self portrait today in the bathroom mirror, this was the best of the twelve or so I attempted, LOL.
This is me 142 pounds lost since June 15th and the good news is I am 50% to my goal weight. Yep I have 142 to go to get to my goal weight. let me just say, I wasn't sure if I'd ever even get this far, but now that I have I BELIEVE I can make it to the finish line.
~
Have a wonderful night everyone, sweet dreams. I will be California Dreamin'...
~
AK

11 comments:

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

I'm proud of you((((Hugging You))))
If you are ever in southern california in the antelope valley I would love to see you we could go to lunch and knit:)Darcy

Claudia said...

Great job on the breast cancer cloth. It's pretty incredible. :)

Renna said...

What an amazing accomplishment, Kathy; you are an inspiration!

I love the breast cancer cloth, it's really pretty!

Unknown said...

Good morning!

You look FABULOUS, darlin'!!!

I hope you have a blast in San Diego. I am supposed to be there mid-May. However, I may have to change my plans, depending on my "plans."

The breast cancer cloth is beautiful.

And, Adam is just too cute. I love kids at that age. They bring a smile to my face.

Unknown said...

You're doing such a great job. I know you will lose lots more weight before the big trip. Sounds like so much fun.
And tell Adam he IS silly! LOL

magnoliasntea said...

I love the cows pic!

Gigglin' at Adam's choice of seating. Those are some pampered pets in the party house.

Wow, you're moving right along with your weight goal. You look great!

Libby's Library said...

So proud of you! Maybe we can reach the next goal together!

Your trip sounds like it's going to be so much fun.

Shoot, I just remembered that I was going to email you...okay I'm really going to do it this time...

...and if I win that yarn thing-a-ma-jig...it's heading straight to your house!

Knitnut,Karen said...

Your weight lose is wonderful! How proud you must feel . Be proud, you deserve it! Love the dishcloths.

Turtle said...

big huge congrats on the weight loss! What a huge accomplishment! (and i sit struggling for years with the same 30-45 lbs) smile! Love the new portrait. Do you have one from when you began your transformation? You'll want to when you do reach your goal!!

Anonymous said...

OMG You look awesome!!! You go girlfriend you can definitely do it.

OMG you are going to be in my sons neck of the woods.

Adam is just too adorable.

Hugs!!!

Teresa said...

Of course you can make it!
California is going to be a blast. You will blog while you are there won't you?

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me