First I really wanted to tell everyone thanks for offering to give me the ball winder and/or swift if you won the contest. I was only half serious, lol. Of course you can all keep it if you win unless you don't want it, hahahahaha
The Cows are coming home?
Well not exactly, Sunday on our way home from the birthday party we had to stop so Adam could see the cows along the side of the road. We rolled down the window and the cows started MOOing, and Adam was so excited. I should have made a video but we were stopped in the middle of the road at the top of a crest and if a car came behind us we would have been sitting geese in front of these cows.
See the comfy seat Adam found at the party? "Umm Adam that's a dog cushion, silly boy." "I'm not a silly boy Nana, I'm ADAM"
I finished the ETSY dishcloths. I had to make another grandma's favorite today because the first one I made looked more Purple then Pink. Oops.
And this is the breast Cancer cloth I designed. I made five sets of these to sell in the ETSY store with the money from the sales to be donated to Breast Cancer. So far I have sold 2 of the 5 sets.
So California is going to be jam packed and full of fun fun fun in the sun. I spoke with one of my best friends from high school tonight. She is getting married in July and part of the reason for this trip is to attend her wedding. It's going to be on a yacht in San Diego. And if that isn't enough a cruise from 3pm to midnight I found out tonight she has 4 days of fun planned for us all. From a LUAU on the beach, to a fishing trip for the men, hair, nails and massages for the women, brunch at Sea World and another day at the Animal Park. And that's just what I can remember. I told her to email me the itenary. I am floored at what she is planning for everyone.
I can see I am going to have to lose a lot more weight if I want to keep up, LOL
I tried to take a self portrait today in the bathroom mirror, this was the best of the twelve or so I attempted, LOL.
This is me 142 pounds lost since June 15th and the good news is I am 50% to my goal weight. Yep I have 142 to go to get to my goal weight. let me just say, I wasn't sure if I'd ever even get this far, but now that I have I BELIEVE I can make it to the finish line.
Have a wonderful night everyone, sweet dreams. I will be California Dreamin'...
- Tuesday- Take A Second Look
- Monday- I Shot The Moon Today
- Sunday- So I Finally Went To A LYS
- Saturday- Something about Nothing
- Friday- Freaky Friday, But a Finished project.
- Thursday- Reflect day- You've come a long way Baby...
- Wednesday- Well Let Me Just Say...
- Tuesday- Thanks Everyone I am Gonna Love It, Hahah...
- Monday- Maddness I tell you, Maddness
- Sunday- Special Treat... Tap and Jazz for your enj...
- Saturday- Such Talent I Have To Share
- Friday- Finished and Friends and a little Frantic
- Thursday- I Drive Therefore I Must Have A Car, LOL...
- Wednesday- It may be Silver, but it's worth Gold t...
- Tuesday- Wake up to The Bump?
- Monday- Potatoes and Popcorn
- Sunday- So Finally A Picture Or Two
- Saturday- Something is NOT Right in My World
- Friday- Golf Anyone?
- Thursday- OH Darn It!!!!!
- Wednesday- Well What Do You Know?
- Tuesday- It's Pathetic and I Say it Ends NOW
- Monday- Prizes Abound
- Sunday- Sick, Sick, Sick
- Saturday- Daylight Savings Time Starts Tonight
- Friday- Where are those scissors???
- Thursday- 4 Months Today
- Wednesday- 600 and counting
- Tuesday- Hemming and Hawing
- Monday- What's The Word? PEACE is the Word.
- Sunday- March 1st- White Rabbit... and the Winners...
- ▼ March (31)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States