Finally I am going to have wheels again. We bit the bullet and bought a new/used car. It's a 2001 Chevrolet Malibu. My old car was a 1998 Oldsmobile Cutlass, they are almost identical cars. This will come in handy if we need any parts.
There is a small dent on the hood but nothing that effects the running of the car and I personally don't care about the cosmetics, as long as it runs and runs well.
I've never had a silver car before. I think this car needs a name, huh? Any suggestions? Perhaps I will send a PRIZE to the person who submits a name for my car and I decide to adopt it. post your names in the comment section, OK? I am going to register it tomorrow so I need a name by Friday, I can't drive a nameless car.
So have you all seen the new Dora the Tween doll coming out?
Seems to be a big uproar about how she looks, um not like an explorer anymore. I actually think she is kind of pretty. I guess they have to grow up sometime. There was an article about it, if you click on the picture it will take you to it. I saw it on the View, and had to go look it up, lol. I don't think Adam is going to like the new Dora but my niece who is now almost 8 would probably love her. I do wonder though what pray tell did boots grow up into, King Kong? Yikes.
I was blog hopping earlier and was on Susans blog and saw this You Tube video. All I can say is if you have 2 or 3 minutes you have to watch this, it's so cool. And how and where do people find the time to do things like this.
I mean really, wasn't that the coolest thing you have seen today?
I didn't get to upload the pictures from ym camera of all the squares I have made over the past couple days, but I'll do that tomorrow and post the pics. They aren't anything special, just squares, but they are keeping me current with my 365 projects for 2009.
Tomorrow is weigh in day for me, and Support group. I also hope to get my March picture taken tomorrow. I am trying to get one each month to document the changes. They told me at church today that I really am looking much thinner, and not just in my face. I wish I could notice it. I do notice the smaller clothes, and the smaller, tighter fitting bra. I have to admit I look pretty good there right now, not like the grandma in the cartoons I have always looked like before, you know the grandma I am talking about... I was gonna post a picture of it (the cartoon , not mine, lol) but do you think I can find it? NO
So on that note, I think I'll call it a night. Have agreat night, sweet dreams. I'll see you sometime Thursday.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
- Tuesday- Take A Second Look
- Monday- I Shot The Moon Today
- Sunday- So I Finally Went To A LYS
- Saturday- Something about Nothing
- Friday- Freaky Friday, But a Finished project.
- Thursday- Reflect day- You've come a long way Baby...
- Wednesday- Well Let Me Just Say...
- Tuesday- Thanks Everyone I am Gonna Love It, Hahah...
- Monday- Maddness I tell you, Maddness
- Sunday- Special Treat... Tap and Jazz for your enj...
- Saturday- Such Talent I Have To Share
- Friday- Finished and Friends and a little Frantic
- Thursday- I Drive Therefore I Must Have A Car, LOL...
- Wednesday- It may be Silver, but it's worth Gold t...
- Tuesday- Wake up to The Bump?
- Monday- Potatoes and Popcorn
- Sunday- So Finally A Picture Or Two
- Saturday- Something is NOT Right in My World
- Friday- Golf Anyone?
- Thursday- OH Darn It!!!!!
- Wednesday- Well What Do You Know?
- Tuesday- It's Pathetic and I Say it Ends NOW
- Monday- Prizes Abound
- Sunday- Sick, Sick, Sick
- Saturday- Daylight Savings Time Starts Tonight
- Friday- Where are those scissors???
- Thursday- 4 Months Today
- Wednesday- 600 and counting
- Tuesday- Hemming and Hawing
- Monday- What's The Word? PEACE is the Word.
- Sunday- March 1st- White Rabbit... and the Winners...
- ▼ March (31)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States