I can't believe I am about to show you these before pictures, but it is what it was, right? Thank God that is not what it is anymore.
These pictures above range in time from 2004 when Adam was born to 2007. I was at a riduculous HIGH weight, as you can seee most of my days were spent in BED.
This picture you may have seen before but it's head shots of me over the last year or so.
And this last is a sketch of what I hope my new hair cut will look like after Sunday. Yep Sunday is the CUT day.
Why the review? Because it's been exactly 4 months since I had my life saving surgery. 120 days and 87 pounds later.
Tonight was Support Group and it was a pretty emotional evening. There are several that are scheduled for surgeries soon, and many still working up to getting a surgery date. It's a long process and can be scary thinking about what the future holds. For me though, I had NO future without this surgery. I was on a fast path to death. But now I have Hope and Energy and Life.
Some were saying they were afraid the surgery could kill them. I said " When I went into the hospital I had no doubt I was going to die. One way or another I was going to die the day of surgery. Either I was going to die and go the heaven with my Lord, or my old self was going to die and my new life was going to begin. But one way or another I was going to DIE" And I DID.
I am NOT the same person. Sure my personality is the same for the most part, but my attitude, my confidence, my countenance that has changed. Food no longer has a hold on me, I have VICTORY, I am not a slave to the temptations it used to present to me. Thank You Jesus.
Is there something in your life you need to change? Don't wait. Time is precious. I hate that I had to wait so long to get what I wanted so badly. Know what you want, and Go for it. Dig in with both feet and reach for the promise. You too can have a NEW life and new Hope.
Wishing you all a wonderful night sweet dreams and a long life filled with many blessings.
- Tuesday- Take A Second Look
- Monday- I Shot The Moon Today
- Sunday- So I Finally Went To A LYS
- Saturday- Something about Nothing
- Friday- Freaky Friday, But a Finished project.
- Thursday- Reflect day- You've come a long way Baby...
- Wednesday- Well Let Me Just Say...
- Tuesday- Thanks Everyone I am Gonna Love It, Hahah...
- Monday- Maddness I tell you, Maddness
- Sunday- Special Treat... Tap and Jazz for your enj...
- Saturday- Such Talent I Have To Share
- Friday- Finished and Friends and a little Frantic
- Thursday- I Drive Therefore I Must Have A Car, LOL...
- Wednesday- It may be Silver, but it's worth Gold t...
- Tuesday- Wake up to The Bump?
- Monday- Potatoes and Popcorn
- Sunday- So Finally A Picture Or Two
- Saturday- Something is NOT Right in My World
- Friday- Golf Anyone?
- Thursday- OH Darn It!!!!!
- Wednesday- Well What Do You Know?
- Tuesday- It's Pathetic and I Say it Ends NOW
- Monday- Prizes Abound
- Sunday- Sick, Sick, Sick
- Saturday- Daylight Savings Time Starts Tonight
- Friday- Where are those scissors???
- Thursday- 4 Months Today
- Wednesday- 600 and counting
- Tuesday- Hemming and Hawing
- Monday- What's The Word? PEACE is the Word.
- Sunday- March 1st- White Rabbit... and the Winners...
- ▼ March (31)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States