Just before the "bubba" left to go home we took a picture.
Today is his other grandma's (Janmum) birthday. So we made a little card, then I printed out this photo and pasted it to the front of the card, and packed in a little gift bag a couple "green" dishcloths because green is her favorite color.
I finished two squares for Close Knit Hugs today. I also have 3 other squares started as well, and might finish those tonight before I go to bed, they are a fast project and I think will save me and my 365 project goal this year. I am about 8 short to be on target. Made these with some of the yarn my Aunty Lorraine dropped off last week. The square is called "Flower Granny Square" I used an "I" hook and the finished size is about 7 1/2".
This is the "Bunny Blanket Buddy" It's a pattern from Lion Brand, there is a knitted and crochet version, I did the knitted one. The pattern was a breeze I just had trouble with the head. I couldn't understand the instructions (or lack there of) on how to sew and stuff the head. I actually didn't even stuff mine, I thought it was fine without the fiberfill. Besides an infant chewing on this and maybe getting fiber fill in their mouth might not be a good idea. I used Lion brand's Cottonese yarn and I love it. It's so soft. There was plenty left over so I decided to make a small infant wash cloth too. I am going to make a regular baby blanket and maybe a hat and booties and put the whole set together as a baby gift for Adam's mom. She is due in July and just found out last week it's going to be a boy. Yep Adam will soon be a big brother. Hopefully she doesn't name him Cain, yikes. Actually Cain was older then Adam, so maybe she would name him Seth. I chose Adam's name, I wonder if she'd take Seth as my suggestion for this one too?
I do have a few other pictures from the weekend with Adam and a video too, but I might save those for tomorrow, don't wanna overload you all.
We actually had sunshine today.It was funny we were leaving church and Christopher (my son's girl friends son)was complaining it was HOT and kept asking his mom to turn off the heat. I told him it wasn't the heat it was the SUN, remember the Sun? We haven't seen it in 6 months, and hopefully we will be seeing much more of it for quite awhile. LOL
I had to ride to church today in my husbands truck. He just has a small Chevy S10, and we had to fit him, me amd Adam all in the front seat. Now there was a time when I barely fit in that truck with him, but today all three of us fit in there no problem. It was like a miracle. It's those moments that really bring it home I really am losing this weight and getting back to a normal earthling size. Is there even such a thing as an overweight alien?
Well I am just blabbering now, so I think I'll sign off. You all have a great night, sweet dreams and may the week ahead be wonderful.
- Tuesday- Take A Second Look
- Monday- I Shot The Moon Today
- Sunday- So I Finally Went To A LYS
- Saturday- Something about Nothing
- Friday- Freaky Friday, But a Finished project.
- Thursday- Reflect day- You've come a long way Baby...
- Wednesday- Well Let Me Just Say...
- Tuesday- Thanks Everyone I am Gonna Love It, Hahah...
- Monday- Maddness I tell you, Maddness
- Sunday- Special Treat... Tap and Jazz for your enj...
- Saturday- Such Talent I Have To Share
- Friday- Finished and Friends and a little Frantic
- Thursday- I Drive Therefore I Must Have A Car, LOL...
- Wednesday- It may be Silver, but it's worth Gold t...
- Tuesday- Wake up to The Bump?
- Monday- Potatoes and Popcorn
- Sunday- So Finally A Picture Or Two
- Saturday- Something is NOT Right in My World
- Friday- Golf Anyone?
- Thursday- OH Darn It!!!!!
- Wednesday- Well What Do You Know?
- Tuesday- It's Pathetic and I Say it Ends NOW
- Monday- Prizes Abound
- Sunday- Sick, Sick, Sick
- Saturday- Daylight Savings Time Starts Tonight
- Friday- Where are those scissors???
- Thursday- 4 Months Today
- Wednesday- 600 and counting
- Tuesday- Hemming and Hawing
- Monday- What's The Word? PEACE is the Word.
- Sunday- March 1st- White Rabbit... and the Winners...
- ▼ March (31)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States