Seems silly to say that now when the mornin' is way over and the next morning is about to start. Drat a busy day that keeps be from blogging at a reasonable hour.
Here's a wake up treat from Adam for you all.
I hope you can all see it. It was dark and well half the downstairs still has no electricity, but even if you can't see him, I know you can hear him. He actually keeps a pretty good tune. He and I have been singing together since he was born. When he was really little and would cry I would sing a song and he would stop. Sometimes his mom would call me late at night and ask me to sing to him through the phone and it would calm him down. You won't believe the song... It was an old Bay City Roller song, called "The Bump"
I just watched the You tube video and OMG did that bring back memories, I think I had every one of those Teen Beat magazines, yes I admit it I was a Roller fan. Les was my favorite. They were also the first LIVE concert I ever went to. Am I giving away my age here??? Did you know that they are still singing? In California somewhere. I wonder what they look like now.
Hmm I am a little mixed up posting about Scots when it's St Patty's Day. As an Irish girl could I be sent away for treason here? I did wear green today though, did you? Actually I wore a pair of green slacks I haven't worn in many many years and a green blouse that is 3 sizes smaller then just 6 months ago.
It's late and I have more things to blog about but they must wait till tomorrow. I can't concentrate anymore I am too pre-occupied with singing "The Bump" and dancing around the house while I sing. I taught both my boys to do the bump when they were toddlers too, but I wonder why they won't sing and dance with me now? And sorry no video of me singing and dancing either, I don't want all you followers to leave. LOL
Have a wonderful night. Sweet Dreams.
I leave you now with an Irish Prayer
May God give you...
For every storm, a rainbow,
For every tear, a smile,
For every care, a promise,
And a blessing in each trial.
For every problem life sends,
A faithful friend to share,
For every sigh, a sweet song,
And an answer for each prayer.
- Tuesday- Take A Second Look
- Monday- I Shot The Moon Today
- Sunday- So I Finally Went To A LYS
- Saturday- Something about Nothing
- Friday- Freaky Friday, But a Finished project.
- Thursday- Reflect day- You've come a long way Baby...
- Wednesday- Well Let Me Just Say...
- Tuesday- Thanks Everyone I am Gonna Love It, Hahah...
- Monday- Maddness I tell you, Maddness
- Sunday- Special Treat... Tap and Jazz for your enj...
- Saturday- Such Talent I Have To Share
- Friday- Finished and Friends and a little Frantic
- Thursday- I Drive Therefore I Must Have A Car, LOL...
- Wednesday- It may be Silver, but it's worth Gold t...
- Tuesday- Wake up to The Bump?
- Monday- Potatoes and Popcorn
- Sunday- So Finally A Picture Or Two
- Saturday- Something is NOT Right in My World
- Friday- Golf Anyone?
- Thursday- OH Darn It!!!!!
- Wednesday- Well What Do You Know?
- Tuesday- It's Pathetic and I Say it Ends NOW
- Monday- Prizes Abound
- Sunday- Sick, Sick, Sick
- Saturday- Daylight Savings Time Starts Tonight
- Friday- Where are those scissors???
- Thursday- 4 Months Today
- Wednesday- 600 and counting
- Tuesday- Hemming and Hawing
- Monday- What's The Word? PEACE is the Word.
- Sunday- March 1st- White Rabbit... and the Winners...
- ▼ March (31)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States