Guess what? This is my 600th blog post.
I made my son Joe (Adam's daddy) stop this morning so I could take a picture of his hair. He walks by and the hair bounces up and down. It kind of reminds me of a You Tube video I saw yesterday on Robin's blog.
Doesn't my son resemble that bird? LOL
And I finished the baby bib. Yes it does have a cable running up the side and then the cable continues around too make the strap. I LOVED this pattern, super duper easy. I can see more of these in my near future.
A close up of the button. It's a heart of course. if it isn't PINK in my world then it's a heart or a cross. LOL
Had to try it out on a baby, and since I don't have a real one Dora the Explorer was kind enough to loan herself out to me.So the pattern is called "Modern cabled baby bib" and can be found on Ravelry or GibsonGirl's blog. It's a free pattern and really easy, a great pattern if you are just learning cables too. I used a little more then half of a ball of Sugar n' Cream Stripes cotton, color Lime and a size 8 needle. Once again I was able to use my awesome cable necklace, it makes cables so much fun and not stressful at all.
I preached my message at church tonight and it went well. Better then I hoped so I am relieved. I now have two weeks to polish it up and add some more to it so I can preach it in more detail to the whole congregation on the 24th. I am nervous, but they tell me I am so ready and it will be great. They call me Joyce all the time because my preaching/teaching is similar to Joyce Myers. I wouldn't say that.
I got notice from the DR yesterday that I have a couple defencies in my vitamins. So I have to add more calcium and some zinc. I just need to call her tomorrow to find out the exact dosage for the zinc since that's over the counter. The calcium is a prescription, and I have to take one pill once a week. Yeah like I am gonna rememer that, yikes.
Well I am afraid this is where I call it a night. I just took a quick doze for a minute here posting this. Guess I am tired. Have a wondereful night, sweet dreams.
- Tuesday- Take A Second Look
- Monday- I Shot The Moon Today
- Sunday- So I Finally Went To A LYS
- Saturday- Something about Nothing
- Friday- Freaky Friday, But a Finished project.
- Thursday- Reflect day- You've come a long way Baby...
- Wednesday- Well Let Me Just Say...
- Tuesday- Thanks Everyone I am Gonna Love It, Hahah...
- Monday- Maddness I tell you, Maddness
- Sunday- Special Treat... Tap and Jazz for your enj...
- Saturday- Such Talent I Have To Share
- Friday- Finished and Friends and a little Frantic
- Thursday- I Drive Therefore I Must Have A Car, LOL...
- Wednesday- It may be Silver, but it's worth Gold t...
- Tuesday- Wake up to The Bump?
- Monday- Potatoes and Popcorn
- Sunday- So Finally A Picture Or Two
- Saturday- Something is NOT Right in My World
- Friday- Golf Anyone?
- Thursday- OH Darn It!!!!!
- Wednesday- Well What Do You Know?
- Tuesday- It's Pathetic and I Say it Ends NOW
- Monday- Prizes Abound
- Sunday- Sick, Sick, Sick
- Saturday- Daylight Savings Time Starts Tonight
- Friday- Where are those scissors???
- Thursday- 4 Months Today
- Wednesday- 600 and counting
- Tuesday- Hemming and Hawing
- Monday- What's The Word? PEACE is the Word.
- Sunday- March 1st- White Rabbit... and the Winners...
- ▼ March (31)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States