Well I worked today on a dishcloth design, a shamrock with lacey holes around the shamrock pattern. The picture isn't the greatest and I am not really sure if I like the pattern all that much. Learning to design with lace is still a struggle for me. I may try to revise it a little tomorrow during the car race.
Adam and his Daddy spent a little time today playing on the WII. Daddy is filling scuba masks with carrot juice in this part of the game. The game is called Rayman... it's weird but there are a couple parts I actually enjoy. Adam golfed, bowled, boxed and played baseball with me too. He actuallt bowled a 165 score in blwling all by himself. I showed him how to move his line and from that point on he was a pro.
Lunchtime we ended up at Old McDonalds. Here is a shot of the kids in the cage playing with the ball and hoops. They were either in here or on the slide. We finally got them all to sit and eat, but it wasn't easy.
Hannah and her cousins... Jack and his brother Luke (the red head) and Adam. Jack and Adam were born only 5 days apart. After we left Old McDonalds Hannah went and got her hair cut, you should see it, it's adorable. I wish my hair would look like that but never would. I didn't get a picture of her new haircut, bummer. Maybe tomorrow I can get a shot of her and me together.
I did color my hair tonight but I am not sure how it came out. With half the house having no electricity the lighting at night is pretty dim. I have it pulled back in a ponytail/braid now so it won't get frizzy before tomorrow. After church I will be getting it cut and I'll get some daylight photos then.
We never made it to the Kidz Expo or the big pool. But all in all it was a fun day. Time change tonight, I better get some sleep sine I already lost an hour, yikes.
Have a wonderful night and sweet dreams, see you Sunday
- Tuesday- Take A Second Look
- Monday- I Shot The Moon Today
- Sunday- So I Finally Went To A LYS
- Saturday- Something about Nothing
- Friday- Freaky Friday, But a Finished project.
- Thursday- Reflect day- You've come a long way Baby...
- Wednesday- Well Let Me Just Say...
- Tuesday- Thanks Everyone I am Gonna Love It, Hahah...
- Monday- Maddness I tell you, Maddness
- Sunday- Special Treat... Tap and Jazz for your enj...
- Saturday- Such Talent I Have To Share
- Friday- Finished and Friends and a little Frantic
- Thursday- I Drive Therefore I Must Have A Car, LOL...
- Wednesday- It may be Silver, but it's worth Gold t...
- Tuesday- Wake up to The Bump?
- Monday- Potatoes and Popcorn
- Sunday- So Finally A Picture Or Two
- Saturday- Something is NOT Right in My World
- Friday- Golf Anyone?
- Thursday- OH Darn It!!!!!
- Wednesday- Well What Do You Know?
- Tuesday- It's Pathetic and I Say it Ends NOW
- Monday- Prizes Abound
- Sunday- Sick, Sick, Sick
- Saturday- Daylight Savings Time Starts Tonight
- Friday- Where are those scissors???
- Thursday- 4 Months Today
- Wednesday- 600 and counting
- Tuesday- Hemming and Hawing
- Monday- What's The Word? PEACE is the Word.
- Sunday- March 1st- White Rabbit... and the Winners...
- ▼ March (31)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States