The Knitorious Mrs. B has been chosen as a top 10 finalist for her Knitting peeps...
We need to get the word out that Knitting Rocks... if you have a minute click on the above picture and go vote for entry #2. She needs lot's of votes so tell your friends too.
I am working on a baby blanket for Adams soon to be born brother... This is my progress so far, I guess I am about 1/3 done.
I am using Bernat Baby Sport yarn in a baby blue color I will probably edge it with the same yarn only in white. it sure is soft.
After church today I drove around to visit the two local yarn shops in my area. The first one I went to said it was open Sunday until 7pm, but when I got there it was closed. Oh well at least I know where it is now, right? The second store was open until 4pm. I got a little lost driving around the airport but I found it. It was smaller inside then I figured it would be, of course maybe the fact that there were 30+ women in ther knitting might have something to do with that. I picked up some sock yarn while I was there...
It is from Cascade Yarn's Heritage paints selection, color Forrest
I got two hanks, which the LYS was kind enough to wind into balls for me, what a relief. One is for me and the other is for a friend.
I finally saw Noro yarn and Malabrigo yarn in person. If it wasn;t so crowded I might have browsed a little more, I'll go back, when I have more time, more money and less competition, LOL
Last I thought I'd brag a little about my improving Wii skills. Look at my bowling score!!! Yep a 280, almost a perfect game. One strike away. I am lookign forward to getting a 300 gane before my son does. And hey check out Adam's score, not bad at 148, and that's a low score for him, he is usually around 180.
Well now that the thunder and lightening has stopped I will publish this blog post and then get ready for bed. Have a great night everyone, sweet dreams.
PS: I don't know why my blog has all that photobucket nonsense on the left side, I tried everything to clear it off, and it won't go away. I may have to seek some help from an expert if it doesn't go away soon.
- Tuesday- Take A Second Look
- Monday- I Shot The Moon Today
- Sunday- So I Finally Went To A LYS
- Saturday- Something about Nothing
- Friday- Freaky Friday, But a Finished project.
- Thursday- Reflect day- You've come a long way Baby...
- Wednesday- Well Let Me Just Say...
- Tuesday- Thanks Everyone I am Gonna Love It, Hahah...
- Monday- Maddness I tell you, Maddness
- Sunday- Special Treat... Tap and Jazz for your enj...
- Saturday- Such Talent I Have To Share
- Friday- Finished and Friends and a little Frantic
- Thursday- I Drive Therefore I Must Have A Car, LOL...
- Wednesday- It may be Silver, but it's worth Gold t...
- Tuesday- Wake up to The Bump?
- Monday- Potatoes and Popcorn
- Sunday- So Finally A Picture Or Two
- Saturday- Something is NOT Right in My World
- Friday- Golf Anyone?
- Thursday- OH Darn It!!!!!
- Wednesday- Well What Do You Know?
- Tuesday- It's Pathetic and I Say it Ends NOW
- Monday- Prizes Abound
- Sunday- Sick, Sick, Sick
- Saturday- Daylight Savings Time Starts Tonight
- Friday- Where are those scissors???
- Thursday- 4 Months Today
- Wednesday- 600 and counting
- Tuesday- Hemming and Hawing
- Monday- What's The Word? PEACE is the Word.
- Sunday- March 1st- White Rabbit... and the Winners...
- ▼ March (31)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States