Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Ok that's really not me... April Fools... But this is...
Ok that isn't either... Got You Again... But I have to tell you that bear still looks better in the bikini then I do, LOL
Yes this is me, NO FOOLING, self photographed, pardon the blurriness, and for your own sanity the top half is all you will ever see, LOL. OH and that is NOT a belly button you see below the top, that is one of the six scars from the bypass surgery. Unfortunately the belly button is much lower then that, quite depressing. In fact if and when I ever get this excess skin removed I probably won't have a belly button anymore. Freaky huh?
Yes everyone April starts up the next MONTH long contest. As usual I will try to keep you entertained yet not make you do a ton of work just to get an entry. I just love to give away stuff, and I'd LOVE for you to get some. Usually all I require is a comment from you daily for your entry. Even if your comment has nothing to do with the contest, it will count. No pressure. I hate pressure, unless it's a massage or back rub. Oh yeah then I LOVE Pressure, LOL
Since today is April Fools Day I thought for your entry today I want you all to answer the following in the comment section:
1- YOU ACTUAL WEIGHT
2- YOUR MOST EMBARASSING MOMENT
3- ANY ILLEGAL ACTS YOU HAVE COMMMITTED
4- YOU CREDIT CARD NUMBERS, EXPIRATION DATES AND THE 3 DIGIT CODES ON THE BACK
5- YOUR ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER AND SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER
Leave those answers in the comment section and receive 1,000,000,000 entries in this months contest.
No really if you have a funny April Fools Joke you played or that was played on you and you want to share, GREAT, otherwise just say "HEY I was here" and you'll get that entry.
Well now wasn't that fun???
I am going to try to blog earlier this month since it is a contest month. No promises, this bikini I am wearing around the house might be cutting off oxygen to my brain just a little, LOL
What's the prize this week? Well I'm not telling. Not yet anyway. Soon. Could be tomorrow, could be Friday, could be the weekend, you'll just have to keep coming back to see now won't you? Please come back... and feel free to follow the blog, and tell your friends. I may even have a prize for those blog followers at the end of the month too.
Yikes the computer played a trick on me and published this while I was still typing. So I am going to rush now and close before anyone see's it was published. I need to get ready for church anyway.
Enjoy the day, have a great night, and sweet dreams.
- Thursday- To Tired To Think...
- Wednesday- What's That Noise?
- Tuesday-Technical Difficulties, Nope Not Me, LOL
- Monday- Man am I tired
- Sunday- Shall We Swim?
- Saturday- May The Force Be With You
- Friday- Fiddlesticks, Howdy and Barnacles
- Wednesday- Whistle While You Work
- Tuesday- Trial and Error
- Monday- Have A Drink On Me...
- Sunday- Sunny Day
- Saturday-Surprised Myself Today
- Friday- Folding it In
- Thursday- Brush It Off Man, Brush it Off
- Wednesday- Wishes
- Tuesday- Tada...
- Monday- Easter ER, But I Survived... And Prizes To...
- Sunday- Everyday HOPE
- Saturday- So Tired, My Batteries Are Dead
- Friday- Really? It's Friday? I thought it was Thu...
- Thursday- Dazed and Confused
- Wednesday- It's NOT Thursday
- Tuesday- Trying On A New Hat...
- Monday- And The Winner Is... ME and YOU
- Sunday- Sometimes I Wonder...
- Saturday- Ouch Barbie is 50... Scary I am so right...
- Friday- Favorites
- Thursday- Thankful but Tired
- Wednesday- Aunt Kathy Models "The Bikini", No Fool...
- ▼ April (30)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States