Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday- Where are those scissors???

Yeah, that pretty much describes my life to a T, LOL. The working part right now is housework or Adam duty but it's work none the less. I swear how can I lose a pair of scisssors every time I use them, and the jumbo roll of packing tape, and every pen I ever hold in my hand, where do they go? I never leave my bed, I am sitting right here using them and then they are swallowed to where?
~
Adam and I spent most of the afternoon playing WII games including baseball and golf. He is getting better at playing too, even bowling. I taught him today how to move his line so he didn't roll gutter balls so much and he caught right on.
~
Tomorrow there is a Childrens EXPO at the Plaza and I am hoping to take Adam for some of that. It runs from 10am to 5pm, they have reptiles like turtles and lizards and snakes, puppet shows, a Jack and the Beanstalk play and a bouncy bounce among other things.
~
I am also hoping to take a trip to the big POOL too. I haven't been in forever and Adam keeps asking to go too.
~
I woke up this morning with pain in my foot, kind of like I had with the gout last year. I was not happy and have tried to stay off the foot mostly today. Not easy with Adam but I tried.
~
Hopefully my sister will color my hair for me tomorrow so I will be all set for the haircut on Sunday. I am nervous. My husband wants me to go back to the blond he married I hope it doesn't turn my hair orange, yikes. I am actually hoping this color produces a light golden brown as the final result. What do you think?

Well it's after midnight and I need to get some sleep especially with the big day I have planned for tomorrow. Have a great night everyone and sweet dreams.
~
AK
~
PS: I did knit a dishcloth today. {{smile}}

7 comments:

SimplyMe said...

Hey, I'm comment number one!!! That doesn't happen very often...especially cos I bet you blogged two hours ago.

I hope the hair turns out good too. If you haven't turned orange before, why start now???

I agree. My life fits the above graph as well. Bummer.

GO GO GO GO to the expo AND to the pool. It'll do ya both a world of good.

GO GO GO GO GO!!!!!!

Knitnut,Karen said...

I color my own hair,but the stylist that cuts my hair told me to buy hair color a shade lighter than what I actually want it to be. Go figure.
You should go to the pool and have fun!

Unknown said...

Now where are my scissors, LOL. It seems we come from the same household. I spend hours looking for shoes, coats, socks, etc. And the remote.

Sounds like a full day for you. I hope you have lots of fun. Take care of you foot before it gets worse!!!

Mari said...

I am right there with you on that large pie. I am always losing things. Usually knitting related, too. :)

Kenyetta said...

That would be my life if the sleep part was smaller!
Can't wait to see the new look

Lil Knitter said...

I'm glad I'm not the only looking for things. lol
You and Adam are really having lots of fun...wish I join ya. As for the hair...just go for it! You'll be gorgeous no matter what shade you get.
Hugs!

Jane said...

I think it will look good - can't wait to see how it turns out.

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me