Monday, March 9, 2009
My gift card for Amazon.com arrived today. $50.00. I won this in the contest over on Robynn's Ravings blog contest last week. I have so many things on my Amazon wish list so what shall I spend it on? I will wait to decide at least until my brain is cleared from this sickness. I would have shown a picture of the actual gift card, but I swear it grew legs and walked away cause after I found batteries for the camera I can no longer find the card. It can't be far, I haven't left my bed all day, but honestly where do I lose all my stuff???????
Now these things I did not lose, guess sometimes size does matter.
This is a close up of the stitch markers. I am already prepared for the fact that they will show up missing as well, if they aren't already.
This is the package I received today from Michelle. It was my prize for the marshmallow contest, but she also included some stuff for Adam, mostly Curious George which he is gonna LOVE. Thanks Michelle, you're the best.
Well I have been in bed most of the day. The fever seems to have gone down so that is good. But I still feel yucky. I might try to play with some yarn tonight, but no guarantees. God only knows what I'll end up making with my head swirling like it is, LOL.
So are you up to winning some great stuff? Take a look at these items, you know you want them.
You can click on the picture to get to KnitPurlGurl's blog for contest details. I will also add the info to my side bar. I can tell you right now, I want that yarn bowl. LOL
And Post-It-Place is also having a one year anniversary giveaway, many prizes to be had there. Click on this photo to go there. Hurry contest ends on the 18th at 5PM
I am blogging early tonight because not sure what I'll feel like later and I almost forgot yesterday. Not sure why I feel the need to put something on here everyday... but I do.
You all have a great day, evening and of course sweet dreams tonight too.
- Tuesday- Take A Second Look
- Monday- I Shot The Moon Today
- Sunday- So I Finally Went To A LYS
- Saturday- Something about Nothing
- Friday- Freaky Friday, But a Finished project.
- Thursday- Reflect day- You've come a long way Baby...
- Wednesday- Well Let Me Just Say...
- Tuesday- Thanks Everyone I am Gonna Love It, Hahah...
- Monday- Maddness I tell you, Maddness
- Sunday- Special Treat... Tap and Jazz for your enj...
- Saturday- Such Talent I Have To Share
- Friday- Finished and Friends and a little Frantic
- Thursday- I Drive Therefore I Must Have A Car, LOL...
- Wednesday- It may be Silver, but it's worth Gold t...
- Tuesday- Wake up to The Bump?
- Monday- Potatoes and Popcorn
- Sunday- So Finally A Picture Or Two
- Saturday- Something is NOT Right in My World
- Friday- Golf Anyone?
- Thursday- OH Darn It!!!!!
- Wednesday- Well What Do You Know?
- Tuesday- It's Pathetic and I Say it Ends NOW
- Monday- Prizes Abound
- Sunday- Sick, Sick, Sick
- Saturday- Daylight Savings Time Starts Tonight
- Friday- Where are those scissors???
- Thursday- 4 Months Today
- Wednesday- 600 and counting
- Tuesday- Hemming and Hawing
- Monday- What's The Word? PEACE is the Word.
- Sunday- March 1st- White Rabbit... and the Winners...
- ▼ March (31)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States