Thursday, August 2, 2007
Yesterday we had two entries in for the prize, hopefully more will comment today. I checked the hit counter and there were 20 page views but only 2 comments...
The instructions for today is to guess how many of these Wave Dishcloths are pictured here. Post your answer in the comment section. You do not have to be correct to get an entry, you just need to guess. However I think if you guess correctly I will give two entries for that.
Now for yesterdays riddle... hahahaha I thought I was so clever and it was going to be so easy... The answer is "Peaches and Cream"
I just learned the other day there is corn on the cob called peaches and cream, I guess it's got both white and yellow kernels. I said the only peaches and cream in my world is cotton yarn, then some others chimed in and said peaches and cream for them was ice cream or yogurt and even fresh peaches with whipped cream. So that's how I came up with the riddle.
Don't forget to direct others from your blog if you have one to here, for every referral there is another entry.
- ► 2009 (272)
- ► 2008 (365)
- August 31, Last day of August contest
- Day 30, August is almost over
- The 29th day, So glad you're still here
- 28th Day of the August Contest
- It's Monday, day 27 of the contest
- Sunday, Day 26 of the August Contest
- CONTEST DAY # 25
- 24 days, August contest going strong
- August Contest Day 23
- Day 22, only 9 days left
- August Contest Day 21
- Monday, day 20 of the August Contest
- Sunday, Day 19 of the contest
- Day 18 of the August contest
- Day 17 of the August contest
- Thursday, Day 16 and counting
- Day 15, can you believe it?
- Day 14, Contest is 2 weeks strong
- Day Thirteen of August's Contest
- Sunday, Day 12 of the month long contest
- Day 11 starts today
- Day 10, are you still with me?
- Day 9 of the August contest
- Wow is this the 8th day of the contest already?
- Day 7 of the August contest
- Day 6 of the August contest
- It's Sunday, day 5 of the August contest
- Day Four is here
- Day 3 of the August Contest
- Welcome to day 2 of the August contest
- It's August First, Let The Fun Begin
- ▼ August (31)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States