Good Monday Morning to everyone
I hope you all had a wonderful weeeknd. I did. Had a ball with Adam, got some work done on the charity afghans. Talked to my son in Chicago, was filled with JOY at church, my friend Shelly is home...so many things to be thankful for.
I am so glad you are all still playing and I hope to keep this interesting for the rest of the month. I need to keep my brain working.
Our Assignment today...
IS THERE A STITCH OR PATTERN YOU HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO/MAKE BUT HAVE NOT TRIED YET? WHAT IS IT? WHAT IS HOLDING YOU BACK?
I myself have several things I am itching to try, and create as well. I this year learned cables and some lace stitches, the garterlac... the list continues. I really want to make a lacey pair of socks and I want to learn to felt. Hopefully I can try these two things before the end of the year.
I look forward to hearing what you are hoping to master in the near future.
- ► 2009 (272)
- ► 2008 (365)
- August 31, Last day of August contest
- Day 30, August is almost over
- The 29th day, So glad you're still here
- 28th Day of the August Contest
- It's Monday, day 27 of the contest
- Sunday, Day 26 of the August Contest
- CONTEST DAY # 25
- 24 days, August contest going strong
- August Contest Day 23
- Day 22, only 9 days left
- August Contest Day 21
- Monday, day 20 of the August Contest
- Sunday, Day 19 of the contest
- Day 18 of the August contest
- Day 17 of the August contest
- Thursday, Day 16 and counting
- Day 15, can you believe it?
- Day 14, Contest is 2 weeks strong
- Day Thirteen of August's Contest
- Sunday, Day 12 of the month long contest
- Day 11 starts today
- Day 10, are you still with me?
- Day 9 of the August contest
- Wow is this the 8th day of the contest already?
- Day 7 of the August contest
- Day 6 of the August contest
- It's Sunday, day 5 of the August contest
- Day Four is here
- Day 3 of the August Contest
- Welcome to day 2 of the August contest
- It's August First, Let The Fun Begin
- ▼ August (31)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States