Saturday, August 25, 2007
Today is the wedding for my brother in law. His name is Eric and he is marrying Kris, I tried to quickly design a wedding cloth for them, it's a little hard to see in the picture, I really need to learn how to block and make the designs stand out better, probably need a better camera too, if only I could win the lottery.
I am still feeling sick, but I think I am over the worst part. I however may need to skip the church part and just go to the reception. It's supposed to be very hot and humid today and the church is HUGE and he thinks with the oxygen it might be too much for me. So I may just meet them at the reception. He is in the wedding so he will be in the limo anyway and not with me. My sister is going to try to color out the grey in my hair and my other sister will come french braid my hair (since I haven;t had a haircut in over a year) I usually braid my hair myself but it looks better if someone does it for me.
Ok onto contest stuff... Yes I have alot of cotton and I love it. I also have two cones as well. And I really want some more solid colors, I have a lot of varigated but to do picture patterns I need solids. Still waiting for another miracle sale, lol
Anyway there were 21 bits of balls left and 75 full balls, there might have been more when it happened because I have used some since then. So the total count was
Today I will just ask another general question...
HAVE YOU EVER SOLD ITEMS AT A CRAFT FAIR, SWAP MEET, BAZZAR ETC?
POST YOUR RESPONSE IN THE COMMENT SECTION AND RECEIVE AN ENTRY FOR THE PRIZE... ONYL 6 DAYS LEFT.
I have never sold anything "yet" in this way, except my Aunt last year took some of my things to the fair with her stuff and a couple things were bought. Some hot pads and a couple scarves. I usually prefer to give the stuff away, but am not ruling out the idea once I get some completed projects built up to consider it in the future.
Got a big day ahead so I best go start making a list of what I need to do.
See you all tomorrow.
- ► 2009 (272)
- ► 2008 (365)
- August 31, Last day of August contest
- Day 30, August is almost over
- The 29th day, So glad you're still here
- 28th Day of the August Contest
- It's Monday, day 27 of the contest
- Sunday, Day 26 of the August Contest
- CONTEST DAY # 25
- 24 days, August contest going strong
- August Contest Day 23
- Day 22, only 9 days left
- August Contest Day 21
- Monday, day 20 of the August Contest
- Sunday, Day 19 of the contest
- Day 18 of the August contest
- Day 17 of the August contest
- Thursday, Day 16 and counting
- Day 15, can you believe it?
- Day 14, Contest is 2 weeks strong
- Day Thirteen of August's Contest
- Sunday, Day 12 of the month long contest
- Day 11 starts today
- Day 10, are you still with me?
- Day 9 of the August contest
- Wow is this the 8th day of the contest already?
- Day 7 of the August contest
- Day 6 of the August contest
- It's Sunday, day 5 of the August contest
- Day Four is here
- Day 3 of the August Contest
- Welcome to day 2 of the August contest
- It's August First, Let The Fun Begin
- ▼ August (31)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States