Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Well here I am again. I have to admit I am not feeling well at all. I think I was in bed 3/4 of the day yesterday and expect today to be much of the same. Finally at 10pm I was able to at least crochet a square for charity but that was it.
Because I am not very creative today and can't think of a question or a riddle (stuffy head) I thought maybe a cartoon caption would work. I accidently cut off part of the creators signature when I saved it, so if by some chance the cartoon drawer comes by I want you to have full credit for the drawing.
Day 21 contest assignment...
Think of a caption to go with this cartoon and post your thoughts in the comment section for your entry today... No answer is right or wrong, just have fun, whatever comes to your mind.
They say laughter is the best medicine, maybe we will all feel better after reading your comments today. Especially ME.
See you all tomorrow...
- ► 2009 (272)
- ► 2008 (365)
- August 31, Last day of August contest
- Day 30, August is almost over
- The 29th day, So glad you're still here
- 28th Day of the August Contest
- It's Monday, day 27 of the contest
- Sunday, Day 26 of the August Contest
- CONTEST DAY # 25
- 24 days, August contest going strong
- August Contest Day 23
- Day 22, only 9 days left
- August Contest Day 21
- Monday, day 20 of the August Contest
- Sunday, Day 19 of the contest
- Day 18 of the August contest
- Day 17 of the August contest
- Thursday, Day 16 and counting
- Day 15, can you believe it?
- Day 14, Contest is 2 weeks strong
- Day Thirteen of August's Contest
- Sunday, Day 12 of the month long contest
- Day 11 starts today
- Day 10, are you still with me?
- Day 9 of the August contest
- Wow is this the 8th day of the contest already?
- Day 7 of the August contest
- Day 6 of the August contest
- It's Sunday, day 5 of the August contest
- Day Four is here
- Day 3 of the August Contest
- Welcome to day 2 of the August contest
- It's August First, Let The Fun Begin
- ▼ August (31)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States