Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Good Morning (ha everytime I type that in my mind I say Vietnam, in my best Robbin Williams accent)
It's Tuesday and that means it's "TAKE A GUESS DAY"
Above you will see a jar of my knitting needles. There are long and short straight needles and some circular needles stuffed in there. You might notice a crochet hook or two but we are not counting those today... So todays contest assignment is...
HOW MANY "PAIRS" OF KNITTING NEEDLES DO I HAVE IN THIS MAYONAISE JAR? REMEMBER TO COUNT IN PAIRS (SETS) NOT INDIVIDUALLY.
Have fun guessing. I had to count them three times to make sure I had it right. And sad part is this is only the needles I am not using at the moment. I have more, LOL
REMEMBER YOU DON'T HAVE TO HAVE A CORRECT GUESS, JUST MAKE A GUESS
I just wanted to thank you all for playing this month, it has really been fun for me so far and I hope you are enjoying it as well. I hope to do more of these in the future.
Have a wonderful day.
- ► 2009 (272)
- ► 2008 (365)
- August 31, Last day of August contest
- Day 30, August is almost over
- The 29th day, So glad you're still here
- 28th Day of the August Contest
- It's Monday, day 27 of the contest
- Sunday, Day 26 of the August Contest
- CONTEST DAY # 25
- 24 days, August contest going strong
- August Contest Day 23
- Day 22, only 9 days left
- August Contest Day 21
- Monday, day 20 of the August Contest
- Sunday, Day 19 of the contest
- Day 18 of the August contest
- Day 17 of the August contest
- Thursday, Day 16 and counting
- Day 15, can you believe it?
- Day 14, Contest is 2 weeks strong
- Day Thirteen of August's Contest
- Sunday, Day 12 of the month long contest
- Day 11 starts today
- Day 10, are you still with me?
- Day 9 of the August contest
- Wow is this the 8th day of the contest already?
- Day 7 of the August contest
- Day 6 of the August contest
- It's Sunday, day 5 of the August contest
- Day Four is here
- Day 3 of the August Contest
- Welcome to day 2 of the August contest
- It's August First, Let The Fun Begin
- ▼ August (31)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States