Sunday, August 19, 2007
Sunday... the day I look forward to all week.
Last night we went to my mom's church and listened to my niece and several other college students sing a little worship and praise concert. It was to say goodbye to everyone and earn some scholarship money as well. It was really good and three of the girls including my niece Autumn gave testimonies. I found myself teary eyed, I can't be more proud when I see what a wonderful woman she has become.
Ok back to contest stuff...
The answer yesterday was A DISHCLOTH... some of you may have noticed the "hint" I had in the post just before I wrote the riddle.
So on to todays... I have a question for you all
IF YOU FOUND YOURSELF STRANDED IN A YARN SHOP AND THEY ONLY HAD ONE SET OF KNITTING NEEDLES (OR CROCHET HOOK IF YOU DON'T KNIT)WHAT NEEDLE SIZE, TYPE WOULD YOU HOPE THEY HAD THERE?
OK that's it for today... I am off to get ready for church and then an afternoon of knitting and NASCAR.
- ► 2009 (272)
- ► 2008 (365)
- August 31, Last day of August contest
- Day 30, August is almost over
- The 29th day, So glad you're still here
- 28th Day of the August Contest
- It's Monday, day 27 of the contest
- Sunday, Day 26 of the August Contest
- CONTEST DAY # 25
- 24 days, August contest going strong
- August Contest Day 23
- Day 22, only 9 days left
- August Contest Day 21
- Monday, day 20 of the August Contest
- Sunday, Day 19 of the contest
- Day 18 of the August contest
- Day 17 of the August contest
- Thursday, Day 16 and counting
- Day 15, can you believe it?
- Day 14, Contest is 2 weeks strong
- Day Thirteen of August's Contest
- Sunday, Day 12 of the month long contest
- Day 11 starts today
- Day 10, are you still with me?
- Day 9 of the August contest
- Wow is this the 8th day of the contest already?
- Day 7 of the August contest
- Day 6 of the August contest
- It's Sunday, day 5 of the August contest
- Day Four is here
- Day 3 of the August Contest
- Welcome to day 2 of the August contest
- It's August First, Let The Fun Begin
- ▼ August (31)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States