Sunday, August 26, 2007
The Bride and Groom
Me and my Husband or should it be My Husband and I???
It's Sunday, the wedding is over. The happy couple are off to Vegas. I had to laugh they said they needed to go where there was a busy atmosphere and they wouldn't be bored so they wouldn't fight. Welcome to married life, hahaha
I wore my wedding ring yesterday, well actually it was my Mother in Laws wedding ring from when she was married to my husbands father (he passed away several years ago) I never actually had a ring of my own. Anyway, it's too big for me and I don;t want to size it until I am at a normal weight, so I rarely wear it. I knew it would make her happy to see me wearing it so on it went. Well silly me, haven't worn one in so long put it on my right hand. It was a couple hours before I noticed everyone else had it on their left finger. Geez I felt like such a dork. LOL I skipped the church, good thing too, it was over 100 degrees in there and no air, and about 200 people. I would have been taken out on a stretcher. The reception was very nice, my son Joe was with us he had a blast, I drove home since I was the only one who didn't drink. Have you ever tried to drive home with two intoxicated men in the car??? Nothing I did was right, lol. Wait it's like that when they are sober too.
Ok enough wedding stuff... if you're still with me I'll get onto the contest stuff.
Yesterday I asked if you ever sold anything at a craft fair or booth etc...
TODAY THE QUESTION IS... HAVE YOU EVER BOUGHT SOMETHING SO YOU COULD TAKE IT HOME AND TRY TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO MAKE IT OR SOMETHING LIKE IT YOURSELF?
POST YOUR COMMENT AND GET AN ENTRY IN THE CONTEST
I have purchased several things over the years to try to re-create. I rarely ever do though, lol. Now with the Internet and access to pictures and patterns I usually look there first. But if I am out and about and I see something I love, I will buy it.
Oh and yesterday I forgot, I work the polls at election time and I am often working on something when I am there for 15 hours. One year I was making air freshener angels, and I actually sold 10 of them, they were buying them as fact as I could crochet them together and then I got a couple side orders for specific colors. Every year they tell me I should set out stuff, people would buy them. I always forget until like a month before and then I don't have time to get stuff together. Maybe this year I will try. We shall see.
Ok I better let you all go now that you have read a book and a half.
Remember to thank God today for all your blessings, even the ones you haven't seen yet, they are on the way.
- ► 2009 (272)
- ► 2008 (365)
- August 31, Last day of August contest
- Day 30, August is almost over
- The 29th day, So glad you're still here
- 28th Day of the August Contest
- It's Monday, day 27 of the contest
- Sunday, Day 26 of the August Contest
- CONTEST DAY # 25
- 24 days, August contest going strong
- August Contest Day 23
- Day 22, only 9 days left
- August Contest Day 21
- Monday, day 20 of the August Contest
- Sunday, Day 19 of the contest
- Day 18 of the August contest
- Day 17 of the August contest
- Thursday, Day 16 and counting
- Day 15, can you believe it?
- Day 14, Contest is 2 weeks strong
- Day Thirteen of August's Contest
- Sunday, Day 12 of the month long contest
- Day 11 starts today
- Day 10, are you still with me?
- Day 9 of the August contest
- Wow is this the 8th day of the contest already?
- Day 7 of the August contest
- Day 6 of the August contest
- It's Sunday, day 5 of the August contest
- Day Four is here
- Day 3 of the August Contest
- Welcome to day 2 of the August contest
- It's August First, Let The Fun Begin
- ▼ August (31)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States