Friday, August 10, 2007
Well Thank God it's Friday, right? Well for me Friday means a full day with my grandson. He came over yesterday and will stay until Sunday. As you can see from the picture above he is loving his new yard play area. When he broke his leg and was in the body cast I was so afraid he would not be able to enjoy them this year. I am so glad God decided to heal him quickly and completely.
Anyway... enough Grandma stuff... onto day 10 of the contest...
As you can see the poll ended today about what's on your needles... So I think today your entry into the contest is to actually tell me what's on your needles (or hooks if crocheting)are they scarves, squares, socks, sweaters??? Hmmm do all projects start with an "S"? LOL
I loved loved loved the captions you all submitted. I am going to look for some more funny knitting related cartoons and maybe do a couple more throughout the month. If anyone knows where I can find a few feel free to email me email@example.com. Thanks.
- ► 2009 (272)
- ► 2008 (365)
- August 31, Last day of August contest
- Day 30, August is almost over
- The 29th day, So glad you're still here
- 28th Day of the August Contest
- It's Monday, day 27 of the contest
- Sunday, Day 26 of the August Contest
- CONTEST DAY # 25
- 24 days, August contest going strong
- August Contest Day 23
- Day 22, only 9 days left
- August Contest Day 21
- Monday, day 20 of the August Contest
- Sunday, Day 19 of the contest
- Day 18 of the August contest
- Day 17 of the August contest
- Thursday, Day 16 and counting
- Day 15, can you believe it?
- Day 14, Contest is 2 weeks strong
- Day Thirteen of August's Contest
- Sunday, Day 12 of the month long contest
- Day 11 starts today
- Day 10, are you still with me?
- Day 9 of the August contest
- Wow is this the 8th day of the contest already?
- Day 7 of the August contest
- Day 6 of the August contest
- It's Sunday, day 5 of the August contest
- Day Four is here
- Day 3 of the August Contest
- Welcome to day 2 of the August contest
- It's August First, Let The Fun Begin
- ▼ August (31)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States