Yep it's April 15th Taxes are done the result...??? Speaking of affording things... I am the first one to NOT have a cent to spare. But my heart breaks for the children. I was visiting Mels blog today (finally catching up since I've been sick) and I saw that she was supporting March for Dimes with a megar goal of $100. I donated $10, it's barely a drop but babies are so precious and what's $5 or $10? A lunch at McDonalds, a couple Coffee's to go instead of making your own? I hope I don't turn anyone away but if you have $1, $5, $10 or more please click on the picture and donate. Your heart will feel good. I lost an infant at birth, there was no chance to save or know what was wrong with my daughter but there is HOPE for these babies. If you choose to donate, I would love to send you something. For you knitters a ball of cotton maybe or some homemade stitch markers... (if I ever start playing with my sculpy clay), for you non knitters how about I make you a dishcloth? It's not a bribe, simply a thank you. The walk is in 9 days and we need $90 to meet Mel's goal... that's doable, right?
So tax season is over... I read this question over on Knitty Kitty's blog and thought I'd use it myself... Are you a last minute tax return filer, waiting to rush to the PO before it closes or are you ready to submit everything on Jan 31st hoping to get that savings account, I mean refund in ASAP? Post a comment today to get Wednesdays entry in this weeks contest.
Speaking of contests... I heard about this one earlier today and I wanted to mention it here ASAP as it ends on Friday. Easy like mine all you need to do is leave a comment, but you can do a couple other things for extra entries if you like. Click on the picture to go to the blog post and rules.
Well I haven't knit a thing today, been playing blog catch up all day. Tomorrow I hope to start something. I am off to shower now and then church. Thought I'd blog early today and not rush around tonight for a change.
Hope you all had a wonderful, stress free day, and an even better evening. Sweet Dreams.
- Thursday- To Tired To Think...
- Wednesday- What's That Noise?
- Tuesday-Technical Difficulties, Nope Not Me, LOL
- Monday- Man am I tired
- Sunday- Shall We Swim?
- Saturday- May The Force Be With You
- Friday- Fiddlesticks, Howdy and Barnacles
- Wednesday- Whistle While You Work
- Tuesday- Trial and Error
- Monday- Have A Drink On Me...
- Sunday- Sunny Day
- Saturday-Surprised Myself Today
- Friday- Folding it In
- Thursday- Brush It Off Man, Brush it Off
- Wednesday- Wishes
- Tuesday- Tada...
- Monday- Easter ER, But I Survived... And Prizes To...
- Sunday- Everyday HOPE
- Saturday- So Tired, My Batteries Are Dead
- Friday- Really? It's Friday? I thought it was Thu...
- Thursday- Dazed and Confused
- Wednesday- It's NOT Thursday
- Tuesday- Trying On A New Hat...
- Monday- And The Winner Is... ME and YOU
- Sunday- Sometimes I Wonder...
- Saturday- Ouch Barbie is 50... Scary I am so right...
- Friday- Favorites
- Thursday- Thankful but Tired
- Wednesday- Aunt Kathy Models "The Bikini", No Fool...
- ▼ April (30)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States