I did finish a couple dishcloths too, but can't find the pictures of them, they are somewhere, LOL
I am, however, kinda proud of these mini socks and the Cravat. Both were a challenge for me and I managed to get both patterns down and I like the results. That doesn't happen often.
I still have to make one more mini sock as I joined the wee tiny sock swap. I got my partners info today and she likes pink, green, pumpkin and deep red. Gonna see if I have anything in those colors to use for her sock.
I was thinking today about those certain catch words I heard people say as I was growing up. My Nana used to say Fiddlesticks, and my dad used to say Howdy and now Adam, he cracks me up, when something isn't going just right he says "Oh Barnacles" Haha I wonder if I even knew what a Barnacle was at 4 years old? So for today's contest entry, tell me some of those "catch words" you remember from your youth. Post them in the comment section for your contest entry.
Brought Joe to physical therapy today and then we stopped at the grocery sstore. I wanted a picture proving how much room I had between my belly and the steering wheel, Joe got a little camera crazy, LOL.
There was a time when my stomach was so far pushed into the steering wheel I could barely turn it to drive, and that's why I basically stopped driving unless I had no other choice. Plus back then the steering wheel was tilted as high up as it would go too. Now it's tilted all the way down and look at all the room. No wonder I am driving around so much these days.
Adam and I had a great day. He is asleep now and I am close behind him. I have a slew of craft things I NEED to finish this weekend and I'd love to stay up late and work on some of them. But I think sleeping would be better for my sanity, maybe.
You all have a great night and sweet dreams.
- Thursday- To Tired To Think...
- Wednesday- What's That Noise?
- Tuesday-Technical Difficulties, Nope Not Me, LOL
- Monday- Man am I tired
- Sunday- Shall We Swim?
- Saturday- May The Force Be With You
- Friday- Fiddlesticks, Howdy and Barnacles
- Wednesday- Whistle While You Work
- Tuesday- Trial and Error
- Monday- Have A Drink On Me...
- Sunday- Sunny Day
- Saturday-Surprised Myself Today
- Friday- Folding it In
- Thursday- Brush It Off Man, Brush it Off
- Wednesday- Wishes
- Tuesday- Tada...
- Monday- Easter ER, But I Survived... And Prizes To...
- Sunday- Everyday HOPE
- Saturday- So Tired, My Batteries Are Dead
- Friday- Really? It's Friday? I thought it was Thu...
- Thursday- Dazed and Confused
- Wednesday- It's NOT Thursday
- Tuesday- Trying On A New Hat...
- Monday- And The Winner Is... ME and YOU
- Sunday- Sometimes I Wonder...
- Saturday- Ouch Barbie is 50... Scary I am so right...
- Friday- Favorites
- Thursday- Thankful but Tired
- Wednesday- Aunt Kathy Models "The Bikini", No Fool...
- ▼ April (30)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States