Today Adam and I went to a birthday party. It was a Star Wars themed party. They had a bouncy bounce, and even had a visit form a REAL Storm Trooper, he signed his autograph and took pictures with the kids (and some adults too). Adam played long and hard all day, mostly with these light sword things. Tomorrow I'll show the pics with the Star Wars guy, too tired to sort through the 29 photos now.
It was over 90 degrees out and we were in the heat for 5 hours straight. I think I fried my brain. When we got home I was so hot I bet you could have cooked an egg on my skin. My head was pounding too. I found my fan and plugged it in. It's still on now. I don't care if it cools down or not that fan is staying on all night tonight. I think I am sunburned, maybe that's why I feel so HOT.
I did knit while I was there. I made another teeny tiny sock, this one is for the swap I joined. I won't show it's picture until after I am sure she has received it. I tried to do the mystery knit from our WhoDuKnit group but got confused so that sits in the bag. I'll have to email Jane later for help.
I also finally made progress on the dish towel toppers I am making for someone. There will be eight towels all together and I should have them all finished by tomorrow.
We have another picnic/BBQ tomorrow afternoon. This one is next door at my sisters and is for my nephews birthday. If it's as warm tomorrow as it was today she is going to let people swim in the pool.
Free entries on the weekends as usual, all you need to do is comment to let me know you were here, OK?
I am going to get ready for bed, Adam just fell asleep. Have a wonderful night and sweet dreams everyone.
- Thursday- To Tired To Think...
- Wednesday- What's That Noise?
- Tuesday-Technical Difficulties, Nope Not Me, LOL
- Monday- Man am I tired
- Sunday- Shall We Swim?
- Saturday- May The Force Be With You
- Friday- Fiddlesticks, Howdy and Barnacles
- Wednesday- Whistle While You Work
- Tuesday- Trial and Error
- Monday- Have A Drink On Me...
- Sunday- Sunny Day
- Saturday-Surprised Myself Today
- Friday- Folding it In
- Thursday- Brush It Off Man, Brush it Off
- Wednesday- Wishes
- Tuesday- Tada...
- Monday- Easter ER, But I Survived... And Prizes To...
- Sunday- Everyday HOPE
- Saturday- So Tired, My Batteries Are Dead
- Friday- Really? It's Friday? I thought it was Thu...
- Thursday- Dazed and Confused
- Wednesday- It's NOT Thursday
- Tuesday- Trying On A New Hat...
- Monday- And The Winner Is... ME and YOU
- Sunday- Sometimes I Wonder...
- Saturday- Ouch Barbie is 50... Scary I am so right...
- Friday- Favorites
- Thursday- Thankful but Tired
- Wednesday- Aunt Kathy Models "The Bikini", No Fool...
- ▼ April (30)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States