Guess what I did again today?
Yep I cleaned some more. Today I washed out all the kitchen cupboards, the pantry and the closet shelves. I also wiped out the inside of the stove again because it looked streaky. That word "streaky" makes me laugh... I still remember when "The Streak" was popular. I remember once my cousin Bob when he was maybe 14 streaking around our neighborhood one day. OMG that was funny. We all got in trouble but it was funny just the same. OK how did I get there talking about cleaning an oven???
So do you have a CRAZY memory of something that happened in your childhood? If you're brave enough post about it in the comment section. If you're not brave, no problem, just enjoy the memory and then tell me how it made you smile when you did. LOL. This is the last week for the contest so make sure to comment every day this week to get your entries.
I decided to start a grown up sock tonight while watching Americam Idol. Hardest part for me is remembering what part of the sock is what. This helps.
I am using DPN's. I have done magic loop but when I use the circulars where I join in the round I get this huge gap, I know it eventually fills in but it bothers me and makes me feel like I have done something wrong, but with the DPN's I don't get a gap at all. I think that is the way for me to go when it comes to knitting socks.
Isn't that a cool diagram? If you click on it it will take you to the cool blog I found. Step by step instructions. I'd show you the picture of my sock so far but my son has the camera. So tomorrow I'll post my progress.
Just watching Biggest Loser and then I am going to go to bed. Have a great night and sweet dreams everyone.
- Thursday- To Tired To Think...
- Wednesday- What's That Noise?
- Tuesday-Technical Difficulties, Nope Not Me, LOL
- Monday- Man am I tired
- Sunday- Shall We Swim?
- Saturday- May The Force Be With You
- Friday- Fiddlesticks, Howdy and Barnacles
- Wednesday- Whistle While You Work
- Tuesday- Trial and Error
- Monday- Have A Drink On Me...
- Sunday- Sunny Day
- Saturday-Surprised Myself Today
- Friday- Folding it In
- Thursday- Brush It Off Man, Brush it Off
- Wednesday- Wishes
- Tuesday- Tada...
- Monday- Easter ER, But I Survived... And Prizes To...
- Sunday- Everyday HOPE
- Saturday- So Tired, My Batteries Are Dead
- Friday- Really? It's Friday? I thought it was Thu...
- Thursday- Dazed and Confused
- Wednesday- It's NOT Thursday
- Tuesday- Trying On A New Hat...
- Monday- And The Winner Is... ME and YOU
- Sunday- Sometimes I Wonder...
- Saturday- Ouch Barbie is 50... Scary I am so right...
- Friday- Favorites
- Thursday- Thankful but Tired
- Wednesday- Aunt Kathy Models "The Bikini", No Fool...
- ▼ April (30)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States