Ahh today was a busy busy day. Out early to take Joe to physical therapy, a 90 minute shopping spree for groceries at the Walmart super center, then home yo unload everything, and off to get Adam. Why Adam you ask? It's NOT Friday is it? Nope Adam had an appointment and I was the taxi. Can you guess where I took him?
Yep to the dentist. The part about this visit though has me baffled. He has a cavity, a HUGE cavity in is front top tooth. Apparently it's too big to fill it. They want to do a ROOT CANAL!!! I was shocked, a root canal on a baby tooth? I never heard of that being done. Seems like a lot of pain for a 4 year old to endure for a tooth that will fall out in less then 2 years.
Have you ever had a root canal? Would you allow your 4 year old child to have one? Any and all comments are appreciated today. And any comment will still get you that entry today as well. it's a win win for us all, LOL
Back to the busy day... After the dentist Adam asked, OK BEGGED, to come to Nana's house. He has no school this week, how could I say NO? So Adam is here, and finally sleeping for the night. Of course we had to get chicken and fries on the way to Nana's house. He has me wrapped around his little finger that boy.
I had to leave him with his daddy and Uncle Jim so I could go to support group so I was back out of the house again until 8PM.
Remembered on my way home I needed a couple things I forgot at Walmart so I stopped at the local pharmacy. Came home and tried to eat my first meal of the day. The verdict is still out on if it will be a good choice.
Now I feel like I have been run over by a Mack Truck, I know I need to get up and brush it off. Easier said then done, huh?
Have a great night everyone, sweet dreams.
- Thursday- To Tired To Think...
- Wednesday- What's That Noise?
- Tuesday-Technical Difficulties, Nope Not Me, LOL
- Monday- Man am I tired
- Sunday- Shall We Swim?
- Saturday- May The Force Be With You
- Friday- Fiddlesticks, Howdy and Barnacles
- Wednesday- Whistle While You Work
- Tuesday- Trial and Error
- Monday- Have A Drink On Me...
- Sunday- Sunny Day
- Saturday-Surprised Myself Today
- Friday- Folding it In
- Thursday- Brush It Off Man, Brush it Off
- Wednesday- Wishes
- Tuesday- Tada...
- Monday- Easter ER, But I Survived... And Prizes To...
- Sunday- Everyday HOPE
- Saturday- So Tired, My Batteries Are Dead
- Friday- Really? It's Friday? I thought it was Thu...
- Thursday- Dazed and Confused
- Wednesday- It's NOT Thursday
- Tuesday- Trying On A New Hat...
- Monday- And The Winner Is... ME and YOU
- Sunday- Sometimes I Wonder...
- Saturday- Ouch Barbie is 50... Scary I am so right...
- Friday- Favorites
- Thursday- Thankful but Tired
- Wednesday- Aunt Kathy Models "The Bikini", No Fool...
- ▼ April (30)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States