The Cravat is done... I actually LIKE it. Not sure if I'll ever wear it, but I do like it.
Do you wear a bathrobe? Do you have more than one? Why am I asking this question you might be asking? Well my cousin had surgery today and wanted a light bathrobe to wear in the hospital, and her husband went everywhere and NO ONE sold roes outside of winter. Isn't that weird? Post your comment and/or thoughts for your Tuesday entry in this weeks contest.
Speaking of hospital, I waited there while my cousin was in surgery and while I waited I knit TWO, yes TWO teeny tiny socks. If I can knit teeny socks I must be able to knit big socks too, right?
Well after a 10 hour day at the hospital, I am beat. Have a great night and sweet dreams.
- Thursday- To Tired To Think...
- Wednesday- What's That Noise?
- Tuesday-Technical Difficulties, Nope Not Me, LOL
- Monday- Man am I tired
- Sunday- Shall We Swim?
- Saturday- May The Force Be With You
- Friday- Fiddlesticks, Howdy and Barnacles
- Wednesday- Whistle While You Work
- Tuesday- Trial and Error
- Monday- Have A Drink On Me...
- Sunday- Sunny Day
- Saturday-Surprised Myself Today
- Friday- Folding it In
- Thursday- Brush It Off Man, Brush it Off
- Wednesday- Wishes
- Tuesday- Tada...
- Monday- Easter ER, But I Survived... And Prizes To...
- Sunday- Everyday HOPE
- Saturday- So Tired, My Batteries Are Dead
- Friday- Really? It's Friday? I thought it was Thu...
- Thursday- Dazed and Confused
- Wednesday- It's NOT Thursday
- Tuesday- Trying On A New Hat...
- Monday- And The Winner Is... ME and YOU
- Sunday- Sometimes I Wonder...
- Saturday- Ouch Barbie is 50... Scary I am so right...
- Friday- Favorites
- Thursday- Thankful but Tired
- Wednesday- Aunt Kathy Models "The Bikini", No Fool...
- ▼ April (30)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States