Well I fell asleep and just woke up and remembered I hadn't blogged. So let's see if I can do this and make sense.
This is my son Jim, in the garage making a film of him playing the drums for 2 hours straight for an art presentation at school. No wonder I am tired today, listening to drums for hours, LOL
Do you play an instrument? What kind? If you don;t have you ever wanted to? Will you ever learn or do you think it's too long and you can't teach an old dog a new trick? Post your comment today and receive another entry in this final contest week.
This is how much I got done on my sock yesterday. Never even picked up the needles today at all. Maybe tomorrow.
And I received a prize I won over on Darcy's blog last month. It's a coffee mug and I LOVE it. Speaking of Darcy's blog, she has another contest over there, and my buddy Patt is supplying the prize, go over and check it out, you might just win.
Have a wonderful sleep, I know I need one. Sweet dreams.
- Thursday- To Tired To Think...
- Wednesday- What's That Noise?
- Tuesday-Technical Difficulties, Nope Not Me, LOL
- Monday- Man am I tired
- Sunday- Shall We Swim?
- Saturday- May The Force Be With You
- Friday- Fiddlesticks, Howdy and Barnacles
- Wednesday- Whistle While You Work
- Tuesday- Trial and Error
- Monday- Have A Drink On Me...
- Sunday- Sunny Day
- Saturday-Surprised Myself Today
- Friday- Folding it In
- Thursday- Brush It Off Man, Brush it Off
- Wednesday- Wishes
- Tuesday- Tada...
- Monday- Easter ER, But I Survived... And Prizes To...
- Sunday- Everyday HOPE
- Saturday- So Tired, My Batteries Are Dead
- Friday- Really? It's Friday? I thought it was Thu...
- Thursday- Dazed and Confused
- Wednesday- It's NOT Thursday
- Tuesday- Trying On A New Hat...
- Monday- And The Winner Is... ME and YOU
- Sunday- Sometimes I Wonder...
- Saturday- Ouch Barbie is 50... Scary I am so right...
- Friday- Favorites
- Thursday- Thankful but Tired
- Wednesday- Aunt Kathy Models "The Bikini", No Fool...
- ▼ April (30)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States