Let's start off with Darcy's Knotty Knitter Contest. It's her 2 year Blogaversary and she is giving away 7 count then SEVEN prizes. And the best thing, is theyy are all donated by some of her FAVORITE shops (mine too). There are even 7 ways to get entered so chances are really good. Make sure if you go there from here that you mention my name (it gives me another entry, thanks) I think you can click on the photo to get to Darcy's blog but here in the link to the actual contest post and instructions as well.
So it's Friday what will the contest focus be today? I think I'd like to know some of YOUR favorite places to shop or dream or drool. Post about them in the comment section and receive an entry today for April's contest. If you don't have a favorite place yet, come back and read the comments, you might just find one.
This is also Finishing Friday...
Well I finished quite a few things... let's see if I can get a Moasic up of this past week.
Finally finished the baby blanket. I thought about putting a hood on it like I did for the first one I made but I think not. It's hard to get a picture showing a full blanket, LOL
Speaking of Favorite things, this is mine. Bet you had no idea, huh? Notice the stickers? I found those cleaning yesterday and he spotted them within seconds of walking in the house from the school bus. We immediately both were sporting several boy and girl stickers on each others shirts.
We took a trip to Walmart and I returned the too big jean shorts, but forgot to buy another pair. We had to go to the food section first, Adam is very persistant, lol. He wanted fruit salad, and chips, and ice cream and a baseball bat and ball and... yeah you get the idea. $78 later I finally got him back in the car, minus the $8 bouncy ball he wanted, it was like 4" in diameter, you've got to be kidding me. Sorry kid, I love ya more than my luggage, BUT... in all the commotion and excitement I totally forgot to get the shorts. LOL
Another favorite thing of mine... Blogging and Contests. April is a good month cause I get both.
Have a great Friday and wishing you all sweet dreams.
- Thursday- To Tired To Think...
- Wednesday- What's That Noise?
- Tuesday-Technical Difficulties, Nope Not Me, LOL
- Monday- Man am I tired
- Sunday- Shall We Swim?
- Saturday- May The Force Be With You
- Friday- Fiddlesticks, Howdy and Barnacles
- Wednesday- Whistle While You Work
- Tuesday- Trial and Error
- Monday- Have A Drink On Me...
- Sunday- Sunny Day
- Saturday-Surprised Myself Today
- Friday- Folding it In
- Thursday- Brush It Off Man, Brush it Off
- Wednesday- Wishes
- Tuesday- Tada...
- Monday- Easter ER, But I Survived... And Prizes To...
- Sunday- Everyday HOPE
- Saturday- So Tired, My Batteries Are Dead
- Friday- Really? It's Friday? I thought it was Thu...
- Thursday- Dazed and Confused
- Wednesday- It's NOT Thursday
- Tuesday- Trying On A New Hat...
- Monday- And The Winner Is... ME and YOU
- Sunday- Sometimes I Wonder...
- Saturday- Ouch Barbie is 50... Scary I am so right...
- Friday- Favorites
- Thursday- Thankful but Tired
- Wednesday- Aunt Kathy Models "The Bikini", No Fool...
- ▼ April (30)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States