Went to Walmarts today... couldn't believe the deal on Easter stuff... everything from candy to baskets to decorations were all 20 cents a piece. These Bunny Big Ears made me laugh so hard I had to buy a couple of them. They are at least 18" long. Now there's some CHOCOLATE, and for 20 cents too.
Do you like to buy reduced priced items after a holiday and save them for the next year? Are you able to find all the stuff you bought for next year? Post a comment and receive an entry for today in this weeks contest.
My sister always buys the marked down stuff and stores them for the next year and then can never find them. Goes out and buys more in desperation, and then the next holiday when looking for stuff she won't find what she wants but all the Easter stuff will be found, LOL. me I have no place to store it so the 20 sale items I bought today will all get eaten by the men in the house no doubt before the week is over.
CONTEST WINNER from last week...
I had 94 comments in all, and REGIS has chosen the winner and it's comment #77. This belongs to Anita O. ongratulation Anita, please contact me with which set of stitch markers you would like me to send to you.
So I had to take my X-BIL to the hospital today for an MRI. He is in pretty bad shape and can barely walk, I insisted on pushing him in a wheel chair when he was done because he couldn't make the walk and he did NOT wanna listen to me. I was stern and he finally got in the chair. Ironically just a few short months ago I would have been the one getting pushed and not doing the pushing. Anyway when I was in the Walmart parking lot I parked next to this car and the window cling they had made me laugh... Where do people find these things?
But the best part of my day today was seeing this car in Walmart's parking lot. I felt so cool wipping out my just happen to have on hand camera and started shooting
Isn't that saying funny above the back window? The foam goes straight to the brain. LOL
Go ahead have a drink on me, LOL
Speaking o brains, mine just checked out and said time to go to sleep. I need to be out of the house by 7:30am tomorrow. Our cousin is having surgery and I plan on being there with her husband while he waits.
Good night everyone and sweet dreams.
- Thursday- To Tired To Think...
- Wednesday- What's That Noise?
- Tuesday-Technical Difficulties, Nope Not Me, LOL
- Monday- Man am I tired
- Sunday- Shall We Swim?
- Saturday- May The Force Be With You
- Friday- Fiddlesticks, Howdy and Barnacles
- Wednesday- Whistle While You Work
- Tuesday- Trial and Error
- Monday- Have A Drink On Me...
- Sunday- Sunny Day
- Saturday-Surprised Myself Today
- Friday- Folding it In
- Thursday- Brush It Off Man, Brush it Off
- Wednesday- Wishes
- Tuesday- Tada...
- Monday- Easter ER, But I Survived... And Prizes To...
- Sunday- Everyday HOPE
- Saturday- So Tired, My Batteries Are Dead
- Friday- Really? It's Friday? I thought it was Thu...
- Thursday- Dazed and Confused
- Wednesday- It's NOT Thursday
- Tuesday- Trying On A New Hat...
- Monday- And The Winner Is... ME and YOU
- Sunday- Sometimes I Wonder...
- Saturday- Ouch Barbie is 50... Scary I am so right...
- Friday- Favorites
- Thursday- Thankful but Tired
- Wednesday- Aunt Kathy Models "The Bikini", No Fool...
- ▼ April (30)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States