Well this week I did finish a few things but the thing standing out most in ym mind is the frogging (all be it barely a start) of this pair of socks at the same time on one needle magic loop style. yeah, say that three times fast, lol. I amm just having issues and i ripped out my start. I will try again and maybe one day this year it will be on a Finishing Friday post. CONTEST STUFF-
Below you will see a picture of all the cloths recently donated to me or found in my closet. It's A LOT. I think your mission today is to guess how many outfits, or pairs of pants, shirts etc are in this pile. Your guess gets you an etry for today, right or wrong you still get the entry. BUT if you guess exactly right I will have a special prize just for you. I am exhausted and MUST go to bed. See you when the sun rises. Sweet dreams.
Friday, April 10, 2009
- Thursday- To Tired To Think...
- Wednesday- What's That Noise?
- Tuesday-Technical Difficulties, Nope Not Me, LOL
- Monday- Man am I tired
- Sunday- Shall We Swim?
- Saturday- May The Force Be With You
- Friday- Fiddlesticks, Howdy and Barnacles
- Wednesday- Whistle While You Work
- Tuesday- Trial and Error
- Monday- Have A Drink On Me...
- Sunday- Sunny Day
- Saturday-Surprised Myself Today
- Friday- Folding it In
- Thursday- Brush It Off Man, Brush it Off
- Wednesday- Wishes
- Tuesday- Tada...
- Monday- Easter ER, But I Survived... And Prizes To...
- Sunday- Everyday HOPE
- Saturday- So Tired, My Batteries Are Dead
- Friday- Really? It's Friday? I thought it was Thu...
- Thursday- Dazed and Confused
- Wednesday- It's NOT Thursday
- Tuesday- Trying On A New Hat...
- Monday- And The Winner Is... ME and YOU
- Sunday- Sometimes I Wonder...
- Saturday- Ouch Barbie is 50... Scary I am so right...
- Friday- Favorites
- Thursday- Thankful but Tired
- Wednesday- Aunt Kathy Models "The Bikini", No Fool...
- ▼ April (30)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States