This is the most recent pattern design I made. I designed it for the KAL on one of my Yahoo groups. I called it Easter Egg Love, I know not very creative. I'll be adding it to my pattern blog this week. And Ravelry of course.
What is your favorite Easter Candy? I know a silly question but honestly folks I am still a little tired and brain fried. Any comment made will get you Tuesdays entry for this weeks prize.
Oh an looky what I got in the mail. My first Interweave KNITS magazine. I wonder if I will ever attempt a single pattern in this book?
I am feeling better, still tired and a little sore but I should live. I was hoping to get to the Y this week to swim but think maybe I should wait until I am at least off the antibiotic. UTI and public pool, maybe not a smart move.
I guess I am going to sign off for now and hit the hay. Hope you are having a wonderful night and sweet dreams too.
- Thursday- To Tired To Think...
- Wednesday- What's That Noise?
- Tuesday-Technical Difficulties, Nope Not Me, LOL
- Monday- Man am I tired
- Sunday- Shall We Swim?
- Saturday- May The Force Be With You
- Friday- Fiddlesticks, Howdy and Barnacles
- Wednesday- Whistle While You Work
- Tuesday- Trial and Error
- Monday- Have A Drink On Me...
- Sunday- Sunny Day
- Saturday-Surprised Myself Today
- Friday- Folding it In
- Thursday- Brush It Off Man, Brush it Off
- Wednesday- Wishes
- Tuesday- Tada...
- Monday- Easter ER, But I Survived... And Prizes To...
- Sunday- Everyday HOPE
- Saturday- So Tired, My Batteries Are Dead
- Friday- Really? It's Friday? I thought it was Thu...
- Thursday- Dazed and Confused
- Wednesday- It's NOT Thursday
- Tuesday- Trying On A New Hat...
- Monday- And The Winner Is... ME and YOU
- Sunday- Sometimes I Wonder...
- Saturday- Ouch Barbie is 50... Scary I am so right...
- Friday- Favorites
- Thursday- Thankful but Tired
- Wednesday- Aunt Kathy Models "The Bikini", No Fool...
- ▼ April (30)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States