No BLOG yesterday, I didn't realize that the 365 blog challenge I committed to said we weren't supposed to post on February 29th. It felt weird, I wanted to, but Adam was here and I was tired and it was such a long night, I gave in and skipped the leap year extra day.
I also remembered that this month (March) is my one year Bloggerversry. Yep I have been blogging here on and off, mostly on for a full year almost. I am so thankful for this because through it I have met so many new friends and I am a better person because of all of you.
There will of course be a BLOG contest this month, but it will start Monday the 3rd. And contest days will be Monday through Friday with the weekend off, and just for blogging and whatever.
So make sure to come back Monday to see what I have waiting for you.
Adam was such a good boy, except I couldn't get him to go to sleep last night, he was up until after 2 in the morning. I was exhausted and he was just wide awake. But he slept until 9am so that helped a little. I had his mom meet us at McDonald's this afternoon and we visited while Adam played on the slide and "saved" all the damsels in distress. he was so cute. Of course he cried when we finally left, he wanted more slide at Old McDonald's.
Still working on charity squares. I have enough for one complete blanket done already and will start up another tomorrow. These squares are for VJG. I will do more for Close Knit Hugs next week, I am going to try to alternate between the two charities. They both are very close to my heart.
Church tomorrow, NASCAR racing, squares and a nap or two. That's my agenda for Sunday, how about you?
Isa 43:19 Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, [and] rivers in the desert.
- ► 2009 (272)
- April Fools and the Jokes On ME
- Monday's Blessings
- Sunday... and we have a WINNER
- Saturday's Super dooper report
- Friday is for Friends, Mystery Friends that is
- Caption Thursday
- Wednesday, It's Rhyme time
- Tuesday's here, where did Monday go?
- It's Monday, week four begins
- HE IS RISEN... Happy Easter
- Saturday's Scoop
- Day Five, last chance for this weeks prize
- Day Four, What are you thinking?
- Day Three, Riddle Fiddle
- Day Two- Guess what today is?
- Week three begins, Did you win week two???
- Sleep Blogging
- Checking in from the sick ward
- High Five, Take the Mystery Pic Dive
- Day 4, Name that Caption
- Day Three, Care for a Riddle???
- Day two, and a little third degree???
- Day 1 of Week 2, A Winner is revealed
- Adam is Still Here
- Handmade With love
- Day 5 Mystery Picture Fun
- Day 4, A Little Picture Humor
- Day Three, It's RIDDLE TIME
- Day Two, and It's Poll day for me
- CONTEST BEGINS TODAY
- March 1st... Spring is around the corner
- ▼ March (31)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States