Wow what a day. Woke up early to my sister dropping by with more papers to grade.
My foot is hurting again and I can barely walk. I volunteered at the polls again today from 11am to 9pm. And I am done, ready for bed. Wish I was in bed already. LOL
But first I need to blog, I can't bear to keep you waiting in suspense for me to wake up tomorrow.
While at the polls today I taught another poll worker how to crochet using the afghan stitch. I was going to work up a dish cloth myself but she really looked like she wanted to do it, so I let her crochet and I graded papers.
Man I'd give anything for a stick of gum right now, anyone have one???
Anyway, I was planning on writing out the riddle for todays contest but never got to it, so it's going to be off the cuff. That means don't RIB me about the silly rhyme I am about to KNIT together for you.
TODAYS CONTEST ASSIGNMENT- Wednesday Riddle Day
I am like your second pair of eyes
With me what you see is not a surprise
In a flash I can get the job done and done well
But how I do it I will never tell
I can zoom into focus or fade out fast
But the memories I bring, OH they will last
You are so close just one more click
Guess what I am and post it quick
Post your answer in the comments section to receive your entry today.
OK everyone that's it for this tired Gammma, I have to go to BED. See you all tomorrow.
1Cr 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
- ► 2009 (272)
- April Fools and the Jokes On ME
- Monday's Blessings
- Sunday... and we have a WINNER
- Saturday's Super dooper report
- Friday is for Friends, Mystery Friends that is
- Caption Thursday
- Wednesday, It's Rhyme time
- Tuesday's here, where did Monday go?
- It's Monday, week four begins
- HE IS RISEN... Happy Easter
- Saturday's Scoop
- Day Five, last chance for this weeks prize
- Day Four, What are you thinking?
- Day Three, Riddle Fiddle
- Day Two- Guess what today is?
- Week three begins, Did you win week two???
- Sleep Blogging
- Checking in from the sick ward
- High Five, Take the Mystery Pic Dive
- Day 4, Name that Caption
- Day Three, Care for a Riddle???
- Day two, and a little third degree???
- Day 1 of Week 2, A Winner is revealed
- Adam is Still Here
- Handmade With love
- Day 5 Mystery Picture Fun
- Day 4, A Little Picture Humor
- Day Three, It's RIDDLE TIME
- Day Two, and It's Poll day for me
- CONTEST BEGINS TODAY
- March 1st... Spring is around the corner
- ▼ March (31)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States